NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

I 100% think mark furhman planted that glove the night of the murders.

The glove I was always unsure of

The blood in the car and door handle I never thought was planted

fuhrman was a scum bag. but there was almost no way he could have planted that glove. he had no idea if OJ had an alibi or not. if OJ had been in chicago for the last day or 2 before the murder and after, the glove would have been inconsequential.

thats what makes the case so sickening IMO. you have the race card being heavily played by the defense, the jury that basiacally had their mind made up from the beginning, a botched prosecution, a scum bag named fuhrman and i judge that allowed it all

jury totally ignored blood in OJs driveway, in his house, staircase and bedroom.

white folks were so angry at the injustice after the verdict...it really was a small taste of what black folks were going thru for hundreds of years with the justice system. just sad that it had to happen the way it did. the defense really did the devils work IMO.

the tv show really spun it as if Rob Kardashian had a change of heart about OJ, but the documentary didnt really show that or even insinuate it. woder where the truth lies? sad to see that OJs agent admitted that he has had the burden of feeling as if he helped OJ get away with it all these years.

OAN

Latasha Harlins was a sad time in L.A. and completely overshadowed by rodney king. in the eyes of the community at the time, they were just as upset about that case.

Last edited:
from wiki on the harlins incident...

The South Los Angeles store, Empire Liquor, was normally staffed by Du's husband and son. However, on the morning of the shooting, Du was working behind the counter, and her husband was outside resting in the family's van.[1]

Du observed Harlins putting a bottle of orange juice in her backpack. Police say that Du erroneously concluded Harlins was attempting to steal, and evidently did not see the money Harlins held in her hand. The police reached this conclusion after speaking with the two eyewitnesses present and viewing the videotape of the incident, recorded by a store security camera.[2][3] Du grabbed Harlins by the sweater and snatched her backpack. Harlins then struck Du with her fist three times, knocking Du to the ground. After Harlins backed away, Du then threw a stool at her. Harlins then picked up the orange juice that dropped during the scuffle, threw[4] it on the counter and turned to leave. Du reached under the counter to retrieve a handgun, then fired at Harlins from behind at a distance of about three feet (one meter) and shot her in the back of her head, killing her instantly. Du's husband, Billy Heung Ki Du, heard the shot and rushed into the store. After speaking to his wife, who asked for the whereabouts of Harlins before fainting, he dialed 9-1-1 to report an alleged holdup.[5]

Du testified on her own behalf, stating that it was self-defense and that her life was in danger, but her testimony was contradicted by the statements of the two witnesses present at the time and the security camera video which showed her shooting Harlins in the back of the head as Harlins was attempting to leave the store.[citation needed] However, the Los Angeles Police Department ballistics expert report also found that the handgun Du used was altered in such a way that, compared to an ordinary handgun, much less pressure on the trigger was necessary to result in firing.[5]

On November 15, 1991, the jury, believing that Du's shooting was fully within her control and she fired the gun voluntarily, found Du guilty of voluntary manslaughter, an offense that carries a maximum prison sentence of 16-years. However, trial judge, Joyce Karlin, sentenced Du to five years of probation, four hundred hours of community service, and a $500 fine.[6][7][8]

Judge Karlin suggested that there were mitigating circumstances. She stated, "Did Mrs. Du react inappropriately? Absolutely. But was that reaction understandable? I think that it was." The judge added, "this is not a time for revenge...and no matter what sentence this court imposes Mrs. Du will be punished every day for the rest of her life." The court also stated that Mrs. Du shot Ms. Harlins under extreme provocation and duress and probably would never commit a crime again.[9]

A state appeals court later unanimously upheld Judge Karlin's sentence

when oj was leaving his home after being arrested :wow: dis dude said what are all these ninjas doing in brentwood :wow: they were there supporting him and thats one of the things that comes to his mind? damn.

Last edited:
Young Johnnie 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
i dont know why but i dont think oj killed her but he was there.
You haven't finished it yet have you?

went oj was leaving his home after being arrester
eek.gif
dis dude said what are all these ninjas doing in brentwood
eek.gif
they were there supporting him and thats one of the things that comes to his mind? damn.
So says the cop.
No those words came out of OJ"s mouth, that was his voice that said "what are all these N's doing in Brentwood?"

Last edited:
Marcia Clark is a loser with a capital L.

One minute she's the black women whisperer, the next minute it's black people's fault.

Marcia's refusal to take responsibility for the massive L she took is infuriating.
This can't be emphasized enough.

OJ gave no dambs. Dude was out getting yambs, having folk worship him, playing golf all while catching bodies. Oj was Aaron Hernandez before Hernandez.

Are you sure? You sound sure, I swore that was OJ's voice. I'm pretty sure, too. Going to have to watch it back.

If I'm wrong Fam, I will say it, I'll apologize, I'll give you reps every time I log on. It was the bald headed cop who said that OJ said it to him.

Back
Top Bottom