NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Are you sure? You sound sure, I swore that was OJ's voice. I'm pretty sure, too. Going to have to watch it back.
If I'm wrong Fam, I will say it, I'll apologize, I'll give you reps every time I log on. It was the bald headed cop who said that OJ said it to him.
Ya it was def the Cop that "negotiated" his surrender who said it, not the bald guy but the white haired dude.

Last edited:
"I use to take a walk on the wild side, now i take brisk walks" 
laugh.gif
 OJ sounded so uppity 

I'm a Part behind, just finished 2.

Crazy to see the drop off from Part 1 where it was essentially a love affair for OJ by America to the King riots and all of the Nicole footage/audio. Chilling to hear OJ screaming in the background of the last 911 call of the episode.

He didn't even seem to care about the loss of his 23 month year old :x . And when his agent goes "I know Nicole's voice. She wasn't drunk, she was terrified" :wow: :smh: .

Oh yeah, Cuba Gooding Jr should NOT have played OJ.

Last edited:
Ron was just at the wrong place at the wrong time

u have to be some customer for me to deliver a pair of glasses u forgot

How many servers you know are going to just go drop off a pair of glasses out of the goodness of their heart like that? There's definitely more to this Ron & Nicole thing then Ron just being at the wrong place.

carl douglas had me rolling with the house redecoration :rofl:

dude is a real one :smokin

Just finished the doc. Masterful job done by ESPN, I've always thought OJ knew who did it or maybe even done it himself, but understood why the verdict came out the way it did at that time. What I took away most is that 20 years later, not much has changed in regards to the social constructs in this country. It's pretty sad. Also surprised at the way ESPN was letting the N-word fly like that and just raised my eyebrow at how freely it flowed out of some of those Anglos mouths.

Don't eem blame the jury for the not guilty verdict ...the prosecution did a horrible job, ain't deserve to win...funny how they crying about race during the trial but using it as an excuse when they lost after :lol: :smh:

Watching part 4 now. My thing is, oj could not have been that stupid to leave a glove on his own property. He was too cunning for a mistake like that.

"I use to take a walk on the wild side, now i take brisk walks" :lol:  OJ sounded so uppity 

Yo that part had me :rofl:

Watching part 4 now. My thing is, oj could not have been that stupid to leave a glove on his own property. He was too cunning for a mistake like that.
I believe he was as clumsy as the dude he played in naked gun :lol: you gotta remember OJ was in such a hurry to get the hell out and into the limo to get to the airport.

Last edited:
This documentary, the style, the music, the way they dealt with race reminds me a lot of Spike Lee's When the Levee's Broke doc.  both great

Last edited:
Don't eem blame the jury for the not guilty verdict ...the prosecution did a horrible job, ain't deserve to win...funny how they crying about race during the trial but using it as an excuse when they lost after
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Nobody to blame but the Prosecution if you want to go by the law of the land.

They gave reasonable doubt at every turn. The jury would have been just as wrong, maybe more wrong if they convicted.

I believe he was as clumsy as the dude he played in naked gun
laugh.gif
you gotta remember OJ was in such a hurry to get the hell out and into the limo to get to the airport.
And the way the dude(not sure what his role was) described the Murder and how the forensics told the story, the glove was grabbed off of him by Ron as he struggled to block some stabs and pull away OJ's left arm that held him as he stabbed.

That glove was on OJ's hand or whoever helped and was yanked off, the other one was probably dropped by OJ who thought he was invincible anyway so it wouldn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom