NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

be serious hahah every single detail and piece of evidence points to oj being guilty. he just hired the best lawyers. his lawyers even knew he did it

Johnny Cochran and Rob Kardashian's face when the not guilty verdict is read always is very telling that even they were surprised at the conclusion. Like they just got away with the impossible. Even OJ's face is like "forreal?"

F. Lee Bailey said that O.J.knew the verdict beforehand because some cops asked for his autograph stating that it was there last chance to get it because he was going home later that day.

Last edited:
This is actually decent, wasn't expecting that. They can get the **** outta here with the Kardashian references, unless it has anything to do with Robert Kardashian it's totally unnecessary. Hopefully that's the last of it.

And let's get serious, this dude did it :lol:

Johnny Cochran and Rob Kardashian's face when the not guilty verdict is read always is very telling that even they were surprised at the conclusion. Like they just got away with the impossible. Even OJ's face is like "forreal?"

Oh, Robert Kardashian knew OJ was guilty as hell. But that was his guy.

I forgot where I read it, but it was said that he basically stopped all contact with OJ after the trial. He wanted no parts of that man.

Oh, Robert Kardashian knew OJ was guilty as hell. But that was his guy.

I forgot where I read it, but it was said that he basically stopped all contact with OJ after the trial. He wanted no parts of that man.
imagesCAZTCEC2.jpg

Glad I wasn't the only one to cringe at the Kardashian kid name droppings :smh: soooo unnecessary.

I thought the acting was corny as hell from really everyone but I'll be watching because I'd like to see how they approach OJ's involvement and whether you are led to believe he really did it or was in fact innocent.

It's so obvious Khloe is his daughter man. The fam gonna admit it one day too make crazy bread doing a interview watch

It's so obvious Khloe is his daughter man. The fam gonna admit it one day too make crazy bread doing a interview watch
OJ gotta beat them to it once he is released from the pen...

My folks told me that Papa Kardashian repped him for that reason and that reason only I dont believe OJ even paid the man

Wait, Khloe could be OJ's daughter? I really dk much about the secrets behind OJ's life like that...

Last edited:
Just read that ESPN is doing a 5 part 30 for 30 on this trial in June. It's supposed to go a lot deeper than the trial tho. Gonna be fire, I'm sure.

Last time I checked, the glove didn't fit. That poster is misleading.
That's cuz he wore the glove over another glove :lol:

i hate that its on fx and not netflix.
It's better this way. I don't gotta deal with crying about spoilers when most of us watch 8 eps straight :lol:

Keep it weekly and we're all on the same pg.

Travolta is getting that check. Had no idea he was a producer.

It looks like the only accurate casting look wise was dude playing Kato Kaelin
Ross looks like Kartrashian somewhat
Yeah they did their best there.

Also I feel like Courtney B. Vance is the best choice to play Cochran. Close enough looks wise and the best actor they could get that would match.

Does Cuba Gooding Jr even act anymore? :lol:  Whats with the whiny high pitched voice?
:lol: He don't. Kinda getting his Nicolas CageGOD on for some time now.

It's funny though, he gave a good reason for why he didn't contact O.J. and try to get in his head for how he felt at the time and I think other than asking real life ppl that knew him dude is sort of making it up on his own. Got me really questioning if O.J. was anything like this :lol:

why two centuries what am i missing

Was dubbed case of the century in the 20th century. It's the 21st century now and we're still talking about it…
Eh, we got like 80+ years for a trial to top this. The trial is just infamous now so it makes sense in the early 21st century we're still talking about it.

My theory oj didnt do it

I think ron/oj being a drug user owed some people money. The came thru to collect clapped nicole and ron becuase they were there thsy new oj wouldnbe looked at cuz of the domestic violence and celebrity

Kinda reach

:lol: I'm of the belief that OJ personally didn't do it but he DEFINITELY was involved. Contract killers that did a sloppy job. If you gonna kill your wife, you're not gonna leave her body at the doorstep to incriminate yourself b
:lol: Wow.

I just go with OJ didn't do it. Plenty unsolved murders out there.

is it just me, or is there a TON of commercials?
They pretty much had to given the amount of eyes that were gonna be on the premiere. It's probably gonna be their highest rated show of the year.

I definitely enjoyed it. Cochran was on point. Kardashian looks like him, travolta is killing it all around. Acting is solid from what I watched. I'm not a Cuba fan and I can't believe he got this job :lol: like 4 inches too short, voice isn't deep enough, medium build compared to huge. Whatever. I'll deal with it. They're definitely alluding to him bring guilty and painting him as a pill popper. The sneak peak looked LIT.

I wish i was old enough to really care when this was going on. I was in middle school.

why two centuries what am i missing

Was dubbed case of the century in the 20th century. It's the 21st century now and we're still talking about it...

My theory oj didnt do it

I think ron/oj being a drug user owed some people money. The came thru to collect clapped nicole and ron becuase they were there thsy new oj wouldnbe looked at cuz of the domestic violence and celebrity

Kinda reach

:lol: I'm of the belief that OJ personally didn't do it but he DEFINITELY was involved. Contract killers that did a sloppy job. If you gonna kill your wife, you're not gonna leave her body at the doorstep to incriminate yourself b
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/20/justice/o-j-simpson-film-claim/

I wish i was old enough to really care when this was going on. I was in middle school.
**** middle school?

Bro I was one years old when this first started popping 
laugh.gif

Other than the casual jokes surrounding this case that occasionally arise in black culture, I literally have never seen any of this footage. Of course, out of curiosity i've read and researched some of the aspects of all of this, but this is all still hazy to me at best. 

What I will say is that that first episode was exceptional. Felt like I was watching a grade a film. Cinematography was off the charts, A1 acting all around, I was hooked. Such a polarizing case man. Wow. Like osh said, completely delivered.

I think it's crazy that the author from the book on which the show is based upon, even said very vehemently that OJ is guilty. 

Also, maybe it's the millenial in me but I don't think the Kardashian angle is as big of a reach as one may presume. From the little research that I've done, it appears that Robert Kardashian played a big part in this case, and seeing how there's a romantic interest with the main character (OJ) and Robert's ex wife (Kris) It's almost impossible to not include them. He almost committed suicide in the room of the biggest celebrity in the world. Hardly a reach. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom