NT... They want to collaborate!!!!

Well there you go, create one aswell.
nah, i'm not about to pay for that 
laugh.gif
 and it doesn't look like it's working anyway, i think he only got a handful from there

laugh.gif
I grouped text my family couple days ago. Gave OP a good 8 votes!

OP might want to post this in TAY, I'm sure they can get their "team" to vote for you and post it on their Facebook.
i'd love to but I feel crazy awkward just barging in the thread 
laugh.gif

yooo thanks man! you guys are doing more than high school friends and cousins, it's crazy. NT is honestly the best.

Just had my sister vote and share on fb asking for [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Also texted some old friends to vote

View media item 1471483:rofl:

We gon get u this b

Last edited:
What do you get if you win? And what time does voting end?

Last edited:

What do you get if you win? And what time does voting end?
the "grand winner" gets to direct a film with ben and matt but unfortunately, i'm not in the running for that but there are other winners

best comedy

best drama

best action

most unique

we got nominated for Most Unique with 5 others out of 20,000 entries. If we win, hbo sends my team a trophy and then show the film on hbo. but honestly, just being able to put this award under my name is going to be huge for me...it took me forever to figure out what I wanted to do with my life but when I started in 2010, I really doubted if this will even become anything. and to be this close to achieving something this big is amazing to me and my family. 

and 6pm pst lol

Last edited:
Voted...

You're concept & execution is lightyears ahead of the other videos... the pumpkin one has great cgI though
skywalker! wow, thank you for taking the time to watch the other films and giving me an idea of how mine is compared to theirs. I personally think everyone did a great job to just get nominated and now it's just a matter of who wants it more. and I really...really really want this. thanks man

Back
Top Bottom