NT This Female I work with owes me money...What Should I do?

Well, there were 2 interpretations to "by the end of the day"....

OP didn't clarify which one she meant...thus it's technically his fault. If the agreement wasn't written and signed...you're SOL.

Take the L and move on.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

all of a sudden snitching is cool b/c it's against a female, huh?
eyes.gif

If it was a dude I'd snitch or even throw hands; something you can't do to a woman. Money isn't a problem for her and she made it obvious by flaunting the bags in front of him and bragging that she needed matching shoes. OP is a pushover but so are many of the people in this thread. If you were in his shoes you wouldn't say I'm taking the L over a service provided especially when its $100. OP, next time she asks tell her to +$%+ herself.
Dunno about y'all but 100 is a good sum of money to demand when doing a service for someone.

It the principle. Obviously she has money to spend

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Well I'll be Damb if You didnt read OP's post then brah.

and I forgot most NTer's here arent as baller as they are and HAVE to work weekends to support their shoe and greenery habits

You still cool in my book though
tongue.gif

I know you are not OP, but if you're such a baller you wouldn't be fretting over a measly $100
grin.gif
Which is why i'm not OP and also not fretting for money you peasant
sick.gif
. eff outta here thinkin' i'm feening for a 100. its not da money it's da mr. belding.

I am giving my opinion in regards to his situation. sometimes people can logically put in their own two cents without going....hmmmmm if that was me. no fmook. it's not me in the situation. it's him.
alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif

You're right. I am a peasant and you are almighty because you litter your post with more emoticons than me.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

all of a sudden snitching is cool b/c it's against a female, huh?

laugh.gif
you can tell which dudes in here had girl problems in the past by reading their replies...

Spoiler [+]
including me. report that *$##@ to her teacher and let her fail
mad.gif

Originally Posted by versache530

Originally Posted by supdoode

Make her pay the rest in sex.

Serious note, that's jacked. Buy her lunch and pee in it.

nah man, don't go the Mystikal route..........get a 6 year bid.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

dude you still made 2 hundred dollars for a 3.5 page paper....thats winning.

WORD

YOU GOT WAY TOO GREEDY & PLUS YOU WAS TRYING TO PROVE YOUR RIGHT ...WHEN UR WRONG
grin.gif
(HATE THAT)

SHOULD OF LET IT RIDE AND KEEP GETTING PAID $200

ITS STILL EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET ....HUSTLING GRADES ...INSTEAD OF HIGHGRADE

What you should have done...sent her a preview of the paper (like three paragraphs) at 11:30pm and give her 30 minutes to deposit the money in your paypal account. After the funds were transferred then send off an email with the full document. This would have only worked if you had had it done at 12am tho.
ohwell.gif

That loophole she used was underhanded but a technicality of deadline work. The decent thing would have been to pay the full 300 cause of your effort and quick turn around time but folks are selfish and grimey. It's a shame you can't lean on her for the money. I'm known to do that. I don't play with payment or money when it comes to jobs I turn around quick with.

ehhh just start an anonymous office rumor about her if it's really grinding your gears. Petty but it feels good.

seriously u gonna go to her prof ? u could get her thrown out of school its not that serious bro. its not like she didnt pay you , you got 200 just dont deal with her anymore
if she ever ask you to do more work ask for the money she owes you and whatever else you gonna charge her upfront or else dont do anything else for her.Just keep it moving  its
not worth all the other bs you trying to do

some other nters mad a good point if you get her in trouble or cut of ties with her u wont continue getting that 200 soo think it over

Originally Posted by G14

WORD

YOU GOT WAY TOO GREEDY & PLUS YOU WAS TRYING TO PROVE YOUR RIGHT ...WHEN UR WRONG
grin.gif
(HATE THAT)

ITS STILL EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET ....HUSTLING GRADES ...INSTEAD OF HIGHGRADE
Yeah he should have had it in by 12 BUT he set his price and she agreed. There is no greed just business. He feels his skills and time and the deadline was worth $300. The 200 is extra money in his pocket now but you can't let people play with you when it comes to payment. It's the principle.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by G14

WORD

grin.gif
(HATE THAT)

Yeah he should have had it in by 12 BUT he set his price and she agreed. There is no greed just business. He feels his skills and time and the deadline was worth $300. The 200 is extra money in his pocket now but you can't let people play with you when it comes to payment. It's the principle.
PRINCIPLE IS A ONE-WAY STREET

SOME PEOPLE DONT SEE EYE TO EYE

AT LEAST HE GOT PAID AT ALL

THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME...HE SENT THE PAPER LATE!

AND SHE STILL PAID EM "AFTERWORDS"

MOMENTS LIKE THAT....WOULD OF BEEN DEAD-LUCK OF GETTING ANT TYPE OF $$$

SHE PROBABLY PAID EM'  AT LEAST SOMETHING SINCE THEY WORK TOGETHER AND NOT WANT HIM IN HER FACE LIKE HE WAS DOING THE WHOLE TIME

(SHOVING HIS LAPTOP IN HER FACE ON LUNCH BREAK...CALLING...TEXTING..) STUFF LIKE THAT WILL MAKE SURE YOU'LL NEVER GET THAT $100 BACK NOW

SHOULD OF ASKED HER FOR A EXTRA $50 OR SOMETHING FOR THE NEXT PROJECT YOU DO FOR HER

THAT'S JUST HOW I SEE IT THO

OP..... What if this girl was asked by another friend to do a paper ?? So she was like how much.. and that person told her 300.. so she probably coudlnt get to it.. so she was like.... hm.. i got this nerdy kid at my job.. i'll pay him 300 to get it done.. so she got paid 300 and paid u 200 and kept her 100 and bought that bebe thing.. ... hmmmmmmm 
ohwell.gif

nah but real talk though.. i'd probably punch her in the %!@#@+# face. i dont play that !@#+ when it comes to my money. i dont care if its 5 dollars.. dont lie to me about anything. i get serious when people take me lightly especially if you owe me anything. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom