NT This Female I work with owes me money...What Should I do?

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Furrell

If you really want to screw her over, report her to the teacher with a copy of the assignment and email.

EDIT: Send it. If she's that disrespectful, she had it coming.
Yup.

Exactly, what i would do.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol ya'll some cinderella cats talking about 12:00 midnight. MIDNIGHT means the middle of the night.

Theres a deifference between time as in the number concept and time as in day and night brosephs.

Ya'll dudes thinkin last call at the bar is 11:45 cuz the night's about to end?
Yeah, cuz I'm gonna be up at 3:30AM when I got work the next day...you damb idiot.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

lol ya'll some cinderella cats talking about 12:00 midnight. MIDNIGHT means the middle of the night.

Theres a deifference between time as in the number concept and time as in day and night brosephs.

are u thinking that most people who have work the next day are gonna be up at 3:30 am? 
ohwell.gif

Don't matter. we talking bout friday into saturday. mingkee
glasses.gif

So you telling me at 11:45PM ON A FRIDAY NIGHT. You trying to go home?

are u thinking that most people who have work the next day are gonna be up at 3:30 am? 
ohwell.gif

glasses.gif

Listen here you party animal...if you've ever worked a 9-5...there are nights when you just say "+!!* it I want to stay in and relax"

Not everyone is boutdatlife like you apparently are...  

ohwell.gif

glasses.gif

first off when did i say anything about 11:45? and what does last call have anything to do with this story? and the bar is still open till 2 by the way..... but if i have work the next morning im not gonna be out to begin with, let alone up at 3:30 am....It being Friday has nothing to do with it, you've probably never had a real job in your life 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

"So you just gonna strut that Bebe bag in front of me huh? You really got the audacity to comment on copping matching shoes huh? You really gonna live your life like you don't owe me an extra c-note huh? "

snooki.gif
Brutal.

I have one word... Powder. Na's on some cereal personally I figure If I weigh out at least 3 scenarios AND their consequences, then I will increase my chances of finding/making the right choice.

ohwell.gif

glasses.gif

first off when did i say anything about 11:45? and what does last call have anything to do with this story? and the bar is still open till 2 by the way..... but if i have work the next morning im not gonna be out to begin with, let alone up at 3:30 am....It being Friday has nothing to do with it, you've probably never had a real job in your life 
laugh.gif
Sorry famb. I have a CAREER where I don't have the pleasure of working on the weekend like you. LMAO careers often give you the luxury of not slaving away on a saturday. sorry you bout dat #LIFE.
smile.gif

AND my response to you was in context of OP. reread his first post. damb yall sensitive. di que never had a real job.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Yeah, cuz I'm gonna be up at 3:30AM when I got work the next day...you damb idiot.

Well I'll be Damb if You didnt read OP's post then brah.

and I forgot most NTer's here arent as baller as they are and HAVE to work weekends to support their shoe and greenery habits

You still cool in my book though
tongue.gif

iv read ops post so again enlighten me on what your talking about? where does it say she was up at 3:30 am or what 11:45 last call has to do with anything?

and someones gotta work weekends, and i do love money

Its in regards to people arguing that anything passed midnight doesn't count as night. In terms of calender date they are correct.

However to refute that claim, I simply suggested if people think the night is over at 12 using the analogy of last call as usually marking the end of the night for some folks

The OP agreed to have it done that night. You get what I'm saying? So yes it may be ******ed for people to stay up til 330 if they have work the next day. you're right in that sense.

But i addressed your comment in context to the OP defending that he did finish the paper that "night"

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

just take the L

its a hundred dollars...

you got off cheap...cost you $100 to get rid of her
I don't know your financial situations, but $100 is not chump change to me. If someone says they're gonna give me 3 bills but they hand me 2, we have problems.

OP, you have to do SOMETHING. At least threaten to snitch on her, even if you don't plan on it. Tell her it will be a lot cheaper to give you that hundo than having to retake a failed class and possibly getting kicked out.

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

hostility at work isn't worth the $100. take the temporary L for now. she'll need you again anyway, so next time just demand the money upfront plus the $100

Just snitch....or threaten to snitch....I'm sure its been said, find out what school, class and professor and tell her you gonna go to him with proof if she don't cough it up....

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

"So you just gonna strut that Bebe bag in front of me huh? You really got the audacity to comment on copping matching shoes huh? You really gonna live your life like you don't owe me an extra c-note huh? "

snooki.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

fambs thru a mean haymaker...

socked the hell outta her!!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Lmao

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

SIDENOTE: I ended up going home that night and looking at the e-mail chain and realizing what happened was that her inbox bounced the e-mail back for some reason

You obviously didnt get it to her that night if it bounced back... thats your fault man. not the fault of her email client and she doesnt owe you that extra 100.

problem solved. apoligize to her and you'll be good.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Furrell

If you really want to screw her over, report her to the teacher with a copy of the assignment and email.

EDIT: Send it. If she's that disrespectful, she had it coming.
Yup.
This.

Back
Top Bottom