NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Do yall drink beer everyday? i'm just curious because I almost drink everyday. LOL
Used to for a minute. Now I try to keep alcohol consumption down to 2-3 days a week and I take about 2 months off completely every year. Was worried that I’d experience some degree of withdrawal symptoms when I made the decision to cut back but I was completely fine.

Cutting back on drinking was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

Like a lot of folks, I started drinking a little almost every day during COVID. Cut wayyy back, but this year I've started having a beer almost every night again...but it's always a new or different local craft beer each time...or Allagash White haha

Like a lot of folks, I started drinking a little almost every day during COVID. Cut wayyy back, but this year I've started having a beer almost every night again...but it's always a new or different local craft beer each time...or Allagash White haha
Same here. My wife be on me heavy about the drinking though. Ya know I need to try more craft beers. It sbeer called wynwood. Its pretty good.

Used to for a minute. Now I try to keep alcohol consumption down to 2-3 days a week and I take about 2 months off completely every year. Was worried that I’d experience some degree of withdrawal symptoms when I made the decision to cut back but I was completely fine.

Cutting back on drinking was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
Cutting back is a great thing

BTW....never knew this thread existed until now :lol:. Subscribed! :emoji_beers:

Might swing by a local brewery or two tonight and check out some Mexican lagers that are getting tapped today for Cinco de Drinko. Anyone else have some Cinco and brewery plans today or this weekend?

I drank a lot right before Covid. 1-2 NEIPAs daily. I stopped towards the end of 2020 because of the lack of movement as pre Covid and the beer consumption made me gain a lot of weight. Now unless I go out with friends or coworkers I don’t drink at all. Do I miss it sure but in general alcohol is proven to be very unhealthy for the human body. I don’t care what the alcohol industry publisher studies say about the glass of wine per day etc. it’s really BS. It does taste good tho once you acquire that taste.

Buzzkill in the beer thread

2-3 days a week for me normally. Usually not more than 2-3 drinks

Have definitely noticed a difference since cutting down on higher abv stuff

Rare that I have something over 5-6% these days

Do yall drink beer everyday? i'm just curious because I almost drink everyday. LOL
Several times a week for me. Beer while cooking dinner and that’s pretty much it.

I’ve always been really good about not drinking in excess, despite how into beer and bourbon I’m into. 1-2 max and I’m good

Drinking an Over Ripe at Great Notion right now:
IMG_0428.jpeg

I was at that every day mark years ago. I cut back significantly and I’m only drinking at social outings now. I’d definitely say it’s been beneficial to my health and wallet.

I still enjoy a good beer when I do indulge, but the ABV tolerance definitely went down.

Great Notion :pimp: What location is that? Alberta St?

I used to. I was a big, sometimes detrimental drinker in my 20s (33 now). Got pretty bad again during covid but now I've cut back. Pops has a problem too and I don't want to end this up like that.
Usually weekends only but I might have a couple beers for a weekday game if it's a big one.

I do smoke every day though.

Last edited:
I started drinking basically every day during the. Height of COVID and it stayed that way all the way through the end of 2022. I’ve dialed it way back this year for health reasons because I’m old (47).
Yeah, the worries of early covid (and the layoff from work) turned me into an everyday drinker.

I gotta cut back *opens 4th beer*

I used to drink a beer every evening with dinner. Sometimes I would finish it, sometimes not. I wouldn’t ever have more than one. I would say 5/7 days a week, or more. I did it because I love trying new beers.

I’ve been on a big NA kick lately, and haven’t had any alcohol since sometime in December of ‘22. Listening to Huberman Lab podcast about the effects of alcohol made me stop drinking. This is from a guy that has a few hundred bottles of beer in the cellar and beer fridge.

Back
Top Bottom