NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Big Guava from Treehouse
IMG_5351.jpeg

I’m doing a 5k at harpoon brewery here in Boston this weekend. Anyone have recommendations for someone who doesn’t even like beer? :lol:
I don’t know **** about different types of beer or anything

I’m doing a 5k at harpoon brewery here in Boston this weekend. Anyone have recommendations for someone who doesn’t even like beer? :lol:
I don’t know **** about different types of beer or anything
If you don’t like beer, you could try one of their wheat beers. People who don’t really care for beer tend to do good with those types of beer. Also maybe a Pilsner type of beer. Flyer Lager or Octoberfest might be worth trying. But I would say, go do a flight of beers. They give you a few beers, usually around 5 or so, in small glasses to drink. The price point is usually pretty good but I have a pic above when I was in Puerto Rico. Boston also has wine bars and distilleries if you’re into that as well. If you need some food recommendations, I got you too

Had both the ER and AE this weekened. ER was good but I thought the AE was the best of the 2. No heat at all, very smooth.

I also hit the Free Will Ralphius release this weekened and that Apple Brandy Barrel is the winner of the weekend, imo.

Should be every store in PA. They get blantons, BT and ER

blantons and ER were a raffle from the state store about 2 months ago. They are never able to be found in store up here in NEPA. BT can be found at the premium state stores on Fridays but you have to get there first thing in the morning.

blantons and ER were a raffle from the state store about 2 months ago. They are never able to be found in store up here in NEPA. BT can be found at the premium state stores on Fridays but you have to get there first thing in the morning.
You’re talking northeast PA? I’ve never seen blantons and eagle rare raffled.

I’m heavy into the bourbon scene and have never seen this. Blantons gold and SFTB, yes. But not the regular

This was my store here in central PA a few weeks back

Attachments

• IMG_2592.jpeg
    IMG_2592.jpeg
    376.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5809.jpeg
    IMG_5809.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 82
Yeah, Northeastern PA. Thats unreal, that never happens here. Is that the Pennsylvania Wine & Spirits store near you? Does that happen often?

The only time ive ever seen stock like that is in NY. I got the blantons and SB BT a few weeks back but could not find the ER.

Yeah, Northeastern PA. Thats unreal, that never happens here. Is that the Pennsylvania Wine & Spirits store near you? Does that happen often?

The only time ive ever seen stock like that is in NY. I got the blantons and SB BT a few weeks back but could not find the ER.
It’s every single FWGS store in Pa. I’ve never ever heard of a raffle for this stuff. Didn’t think that was allowed because it’s state run and it’s either everyone does it or no one does it

Like I said, every 6ish weeks. I would suggest joining the PA Bourbon Squad Facebook group

Back
Top Bottom