NT what color is this dress

NT what color is this dress?

• black/blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • white/gold

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Holy ****!!! I WENT ON THE PC AND IT WAS gold and white so i started scrolling down and read where they ssked if he was editing it and i waz maybe hes was so i checked and it turned blk and blue for a few seconds!$![emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

The colours just changed... Feels like I'm going crazy 
mean.gif

Blue and black but the more I stare the more it kind of changes to gold some how.

I've seen both. The same exact picture I was looking at changed colors on me when I moved from one app back to the picture.

So far, every explanation I've read is bull. But I would like to know a legitimate reason soon.

this dress is black and blue unless OP editing the photo... maybe its just me but i dont see any white or gold on that dress :lol:

#whitegoldgang

Anybody that see black and blue is fat hairy ***** and ain't trying to see me with the hands

H24-30061-main-sp.jpg

beyonce.jpeg

Fight me if you think otherwise.

Initially, when I opened the thread, the dress was white and gold. Soon after, while scrolling down to read the comments, I revisited the pic, and the dress was in fact black and blue.

***** goin' on here!

Back
Top Bottom