NT, what do you do if your girl hits you?

First time me and my girl argued she punched me so I grabbed her, bear hugged her, and threatened to put her in the sleeper hold if she doesn't chill out
laugh.gif
... Never had a physical fight since

I'd try to block as much as possible and then walk away. No good will come from hitting her back. Best to just walk away from the situation.

I'll neva eva hit a women, but I'll shake the *$#! outta them... YOU CRAZY %##*% -Chris Rock

Be a man. Walk away from the situation. What kind of a healthy relationship involves physical altercations?

Cut her loose and refrain from hitting her back. I'm not one to hurt a Women, I love them too much to do something like that.
Any relationship that involves domestic abuse will/can lead to something else. If a girl is willing to punch you, imagine what she is capable of doing when you really mess up or piss her off.
I try not to stay around and find out so I cut them loose quickly
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BC2310

I'll neva eva hit a women, but I'll shake the *$#! outta them... YOU CRAZY %##*% -Chris Rock

pimp.gif

Real talk though, i'll never hit a woman, i'm not about that life. But last week I got into conflict with the girl in my class... #!@%# tried square up with me!
laugh.gif

I put my hands up and straight up told her "My pops told me to never hit a woman... but my mama gave me permission to beat a B!TCH'S ***!!!"

Shorty picked up her bags and left!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by BC2310

pimp.gif

Real talk though, i'll never hit a woman, i'm not about that life. But last week I got into conflict with the girl in my class... #!@%# tried square up with me!
laugh.gif

I put my hands up and straight up told her "My pops told me to never hit a woman... but my mama gave me permission to beat a B!TCH'S ***!!!"

Shorty picked up her bags and left!
roll.gif
SWAG 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

If its my GF, I'd just bear hug her....if its some random female, I'd back up/walk away...if she continued to walk towards me and swing I'd push her away....if she still continued...she might get Punched....there's only so many chances you can get...

A good mush (not hit) to the face at 65% hit power will get her mind right. She won't want no problems after that.

Word to

Back
Top Bottom