NT, what do you do if your girl hits you?

Originally Posted by jm2000

^Never head that happen fam
laugh.gif

You mess with crazy chicks brah

its just one...

but jumping them hams...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif

and
sick.gif
sick.gif
 how it can make the greatest argument subside and wash away...

tired.gif
tired.gif

^

I can see that judging by your avy if that's you,lookin like you want rip someones heart out and have it for breakfast 
laugh.gif

Get aggressive, not violently, and turn it into sex. If in public, walk away...it probably wont end well for you otherwise

cant hit a girl

closest ive come is last fall this chick was wasted and kept trying to slap me because she was mad at me ignoring her (we weren't dating or together or anything, in fact i only knew her for like 2 weeks and it was thru a mutual friend)

i was very drunk and had done a bunch of blow like 10 min before this and i got pissed and pushed her away and she went flying into the fridge (we were in the kitchen)....at first i was just grabbing her hands to avoid getting slapped but after like 3 or 4 of her attempts i lost it.

she was not hurt or anything but i felt super bad

if she's repeatedly coming at me and i've done everything in my power to stop her i'm gonna rock her with no shame.  if it goes that far she's clearly lost her mind anyways so eff it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I put my hands up and straight up told her "My pops told me to never hit a woman... but my mama gave me permission to beat a B!TCH'S ***!!!"

Shorty picked up her bags and left!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

t

^ i've slapped a random girl before. she was about 300 pounds. i had no idea who she was and she blasted me in the head with a cardboard box. i turn around and it goes like this.

me: do i know you?
her: no, you just look like a b made mother effer
me: aight
her: *swings for the fences at me head*

i dodge it cause shes mad slow and fat. then i ask the dude next to her "is this your girl? get her cause i'm gonna knock her out next time she swings on me" he laughs and says it's not his girl

she swings again. so i hit her.
laugh.gif

not one ounce of me felt bad. i told her not to and she weighed at least twice as much as me. not to mention she was a complete stranger. then me and my friend roasted her and i'm pretty sure she was crying when we got into our car and rolled out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

^

I can see that judging by your avy if that's you,lookin like you want rip someones heart out and have it for breakfast 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Nah that ain't me. That's this sexy Brazilian.  I'ma girl.

Back
Top Bottom