NT..What is the most disgusting, ridiculous, nastiest thing that you would do for 50 BILLION?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by FlyNY

No..This is not a multiple choice question
For 50 billion, what is the most disgusting thing that you would do
Be creative
ANYTHING...Besides murder of infants or my mother.
laugh.gif
Eh...I gotta agree
tired.gif

laugh.gif

My boys and I was talking about this not too long ago.

I said I would give a horse the job and then let it give me backshots. Throw in another mil or two and y'all can record it.

If you can somehow infect a sterile horse's semen into Panda Poo then microwave it for 23 secs so it get somewhat mushy yet still solid, then sprinkle itwith crushed fly maggots, then I'd do that for 50 Bill. Hell I'd do that for 50 Mil.

Ight maybe not.

anything....
cant think of anything, i dont have a messed up mind....

Originally Posted by Nktran001

laugh.gif

I said I would give a horse the job and then let it give me backshots. Throw in another mil or two and y'all can record it.
01125af4f26c1cbcfbf94d064be3ea0f027a797.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

laugh.gif

roll.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Well there is a video of a guy giving dome to a dolphin.....for free. I wouldn't do it but I'll be back to this thread with a response
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ShoEPimP702

I would eat a bunch of corn, take a dump and pick the corns out the dump and eat them again.
assuming its $50 Billion DOLLARS (since the OP is an idiot and had to point this out)

I would then ask ShoePimp702 to take another dump, I would pick out the twice recycled corn from his poop, eat that, take my own dump, pick out the corn again,eat it real quick, force myself to throwup into a bucket, pour the throwup with the corn/poo pieces into a blender, make it into a shake, drink the shake, andthen go make out with another dude who just went through the same exact thing.

pay me my $50 billion Dollars. I'm out.

Anyone who says they wouldn't do anything #%*+ is lying. For 50B I'd do almost anything. My entire extended family will be well off so I'd makethat sacrifice for them.

Edit: why is the word that rights with "oh no" banned???? It's only a prefix. I hate censorship

Let Kim K take a dump
not wipe
and then toss the salad

I know I'm nasty but 50 billion
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom