NT..What is the most disgusting, ridiculous, nastiest thing that you would do for 50 BILLION?

Anything that does not involve my family and their well being...doesn't involve me gettin hurt...and doesn't keep me from enjoying my money for 50billion shhh I go Nazi on any fool and his family

Anything that won't harm my family...and it's done.

Originally Posted by ShoEPimP702

I would eat a bunch of corn, take a dump and pick the corns out the dump and eat them again.
homer+upset+shocked+face.jpg

You wild for that.
laugh.gif

i used to make up random scenerios at work and ask people would they do it for a selected amount of money. their answers were priceless. my boy Jerime wasruthless, son would do almost anything for a buck.

Me: for $1M would you shave off every employee's hair and eat it?
Jerime: for $1M I wouldn't even waste time shavin it off, I'd just chew it off their head
roll.gif
roll.gif

Me: for $50,000 would you break up a saltine cracker and sniff it up your nose?
Jerime: I wouldn't even break it up, I'd just sniff it whole.
roll.gif

You wouldn't believe what this other guy said he would do for 50 G's
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ShoEPimP702

I would eat a bunch of corn, take a dump and pick the corns out the dump and eat them again.

made me
laugh.gif
out loud

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Suplex a baby on cement. No DDTs or piledrivers tho.
WHAT!
sick.gif

How do you think of something like that?
roll.gif

Walk up to an old person, say "what do you and unplanted trees have in common? You're both gonna be in the ground soon!" The proceed to pummelthe old one, then laugh with the blood on my hands while i count the money.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Walk up to an old person, say "what do you and unplanted trees have in common? You're both gonna be in the ground soon!" The proceed to pummel the old one, then laugh with the blood on my hands while i count the money.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

very creative

I'd probably do anything for 50 billion in all honesty.

Whatever they asked, I would figure out a way to get paid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

I'd probably do anything for 50 billion in all honesty.

Whatever they asked, I would figure out a way to get paid
laugh.gif
thats exactly how i feel

Back
Top Bottom