NT what is your all-time favorite sneaker?

Pretty much like the title asks, whats your all-time favorite sneaker? 
It can be any brand - Nike, Jordan (Which is still nike pretty much), Adidas, Puma, Reebok, Vans, Converse, etc etc. 

And why is it your all-time favorite? 

I know a lot of us on NT nowadays aren't heavy into sneakers like we may have used to be coming up through high school, but somewhere down the line we all still have that weak spot for that one pair of kicks that if they ever retro, we know when and where to cop. 

For me its the Air Jordan III. There's just something about the White/cement colorway that screams out to me. I remember my older cousins had them when I was younger and I have loved the model ever since. I also love the XIII's, but not quite as much as the III's. 

Pretty much like the title asks, whats your all-time favorite sneaker? 
It can be any brand - Nike, Jordan (Which is still nike pretty much), Adidas, Puma, Reebok, Vans, Converse, etc etc. 

And why is it your all-time favorite? 

I know a lot of us on NT nowadays aren't heavy into sneakers like we may have used to be coming up through high school, but somewhere down the line we all still have that weak spot for that one pair of kicks that if they ever retro, we know when and where to cop. 

For me its the Air Jordan III. There's just something about the White/cement colorway that screams out to me. I remember my older cousins had them when I was younger and I have loved the model ever since. I also love the XIII's, but not quite as much as the III's. 

Da 1s.

Simple and Clea
pimp.gif

Both the I's and XII's are
pimp.gif

I was just rocking my white/red XII's the other day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The Questions were THE shoe to have growing up. Joints had the perfect shape. Basketball shorts and slouch socks + a pair of Questions was the %%+# 

Both the I's and XII's are
pimp.gif

I was just rocking my white/red XII's the other day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The Questions were THE shoe to have growing up. Joints had the perfect shape. Basketball shorts and slouch socks + a pair of Questions was the %%+# 

Crispy White Air Force 1's and Air Jordan 5 (like others but 5's my favorite number
smile.gif
)

Others - the 3's and 11's, those are
sick.gif

Crispy White Air Force 1's and Air Jordan 5 (like others but 5's my favorite number
smile.gif
)

Others - the 3's and 11's, those are
sick.gif

Just one? Gosh that's hard....i'd have to narrow it down to the AJ VII and XIII. I remember getting hooked onto kicks when I saw someone wearing Flint VII's in high school, and the XIII's simply looked
pimp.gif

Just one? Gosh that's hard....i'd have to narrow it down to the AJ VII and XIII. I remember getting hooked onto kicks when I saw someone wearing Flint VII's in high school, and the XIII's simply looked
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom