NT, what was the most effed up movie you've ever seen?

Can someone PM me the link to watch a serbian film, i watched the trailer last night but i couldnt have the sound up on the computer cause my family was asleep.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

For those of you who've seen Srpski (A Serbian Film,) read some history about the Serbian government.

For those of you who haven't seen it, but plan on it, read about the Serbian government before you indulge.

It's grotesque content aside, many of the film's pivotal "shocks" correlate to something the Serbian government did (or chose not to do) to it's people.
Yeah, as I was reading before I watched the film it was mentioned there were a lot of political undertones within it. It was a very well made film considering the budget, but I just can't see how an infant or *the most disturbing thing at the end of the film* has any reference to their government. Maybe you can enlighten me on that.

Can someone PM me the link to watch a serbian film, i watched the trailer last night but i couldnt have the sound up on the computer cause my family was asleep.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

check your dm

check your dm

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

need to see

the one i got pm'd to me, i dont know how to watch it, how do you get passed all the surveys and junk they want you to do?

the one i got pm'd to me, i dont know how to watch it, how do you get passed all the surveys and junk they want you to do?

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

For those of you who've seen Srpski (A Serbian Film,) read some history about the Serbian government.

For those of you who haven't seen it, but plan on it, read about the Serbian government before you indulge.

It's grotesque content aside, many of the film's pivotal "shocks" correlate to something the Serbian government did (or chose not to do) to it's people.
Yeah, as I was reading before I watched the film it was mentioned there were a lot of political undertones within it. It was a very well made film considering the budget, but I just can't see how an infant or *the most disturbing thing at the end of the film* has any reference to their government. Maybe you can enlighten me on that.
Spoiler [+]
The infant part could be a reference to one of the many orchestrated massacres that happened in Serbia in the last century. Some of the killings focused on children (in an attempt to make the native populations diminish,) so that in later years, different territories would be unable or unwilling to declare independence. The infant scene, imo, was pointing out that even children weren't spared from the political onslaught that happened there.

The disturbing thing at the end of the film symbolizes the cycle starting all over again. However, I noticed that this time, the new main character didn't appear to be drugged, which could say something for the desensitization of Serbia's people.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Spoiler [+]
The infant part could be a reference to one of the many orchestrated massacres that happened in Serbia in the last century. Some of the killings focused on children (in an attempt to make the native populations diminish,) so that in later years, different territories would be unable or unwilling to declare independence. The infant scene, imo, was pointing out that even children weren't spared from the political onslaught that happened there.

The disturbing thing at the end of the film symbolizes the cycle starting all over again. However, I noticed that this time, the new main character didn't appear to be drugged, which could say something for the desensitization of Serbia's people.

Back
Top Bottom