NT What Would You Do?Vol."You Don't Get a N' Back Like That"

Status
Not open for further replies.
First things first:

So I dated this girl for about three years. Fell in love with her. Still love her dearly. We've been broken up for 9 months, but I still want her to marry me and have my children ect. I told her a few months ago I messed with another broad while we were broken up (We lost it to each other) so that was kind of a big deal. She let it go. But here's the kicker. She let it go because she fooled around too. I let it go, but on the inside I lost it. We're trying to make this work but I can't get that #%!@ out of my head. I'm not a violent person, but I feel like if I ever saw the dude she messed with, we would go to blows. So today I saw on her instagram that she's been flirting with other dudes and #^$* and I kicked over a chair. This really has a N sick y'all. Like imagine the girl you love, you would die for, would do anything for in the arms of some other guy. :smh: and the stuff she told me she did with him :x :x >: |I

What would y'all do in this situation. I need some real advice here.

Cliffs for the Lazy/Uneducated:
-Dated/fell in love with girl
-Broke up for 9 months
-We fooled with other people
-Now I'm in Jealous Rage

Since you two broke up, it's free for all- you messed around, she messed around...seems fair to me. If I were in your situation, I'd just have to let it go (much easier said than done, but that's what you have to do)/
You two aren't back together yet right?

Last edited:
Since you two broke up, it's free for all- you messed around, she messed around...seems fair to me. If I were in your situation, I'd just have to let it go (much easier said than done, but that's what you have to do)/
You two aren't back together yet right?

No we aren't but I've expressed to her that I want her in my life forever. It's alot of factors that kind of destroyed our relationship, the main one being distance. It's just really hard to get that picture out of my mind. Some days I don't even wanna deal with her feel me?

the girls you posted were all disgusting butter faces

i couldn't even continue reading your post i was excited too because i hovered over the link reading the preview and wanted to read the rest.

good luck

It's all in the game. If you can't let it go then it's pretty much over.

No we aren't but I've expressed to her that I want her in my life forever. It's alot of factors that kind of destroyed our relationship, the main one being distance. It's just really hard to get that picture out of my mind. Some days I don't even wanna deal with her feel me?

Seems like you have a lot more feelings for her than she does for you. She's all you seem to think about, while she has feelings for other dudes too. Living far away only makes it worse. Best remedy is to just do more stuff and relax to take your mind off of her. I know that feel when you know the past of a significant other- not too pleasant and really hurts the relationship. You'll be sad and depressed if you can't get over the fact that she has done freaky stuff with other dudes, and the relationship will never be the same.

Last edited:
Speaking from experience, let it go fam.

It will hurt, you will feel sick about it for a while, but you will get over it if you let it go now.

I had NT tell me the same thing a few months back. I was at the lowest point I've ever been. Didn't listen to the advice given. Prolonged the inevitable.

OP, be honest, did you really smash another girl?  If you did then you're even, you can't even be mad about that.   Not to mention, it's almost been a year, what was she supposed to do?  What did she say she did that got you so upset?  Sex is sex, these days it doesn't even mean much.  Your best bet is to just cut her off and move on.  It'll always bother you that she hooked up with someone else...

First things first:

So I dated this girl for about three years. Fell in love with her. Still love her dearly. We've been broken up for 9 months, but I still want her to marry me and have my children ect. I told her a few months ago I messed with another broad while we were broken up (We lost it to each other) so that was kind of a big deal. She let it go. But here's the kicker. She let it go because she fooled around too. I let it go, but on the inside I lost it. We're trying to make this work but I can't get that #%!@ out of my head. I'm not a violent person, but I feel like if I ever saw the dude she messed with, we would go to blows. So today I saw on her instagram that she's been flirting with other dudes and #^$* and I kicked over a chair. This really has a N sick y'all. Like imagine the girl you love, you would die for, would do anything for in the arms of some other guy. :smh: and the stuff she told me she did with him :x :x >: |I
What would y'all do in this situation. I need some real advice here.
Cliffs for the Lazy/Uneducated:
-Dated/fell in love with girl
-Broke up for 9 months
-We fooled with other people
-Now I'm in Jealous Rage

Read that TD Jakes book Let it Go. You too caught up in the emotions. Feelings/Emotion will never get you where you want to go. Keep it moving.

Well, it was fair game OP, you were broken up. But I've been in a situation like this and I can tell you its not fun having it eat away at you if it bothers you that much. But it all comes down to whether you can get over it or not I guess, the past is the past bruh, you can't change it.

on to the next nothing you can do she dont care about you

smash other female

if you keep simping and going back to her it'll get worse

Last edited:
real life...
no real pics? no read post
Cool Story Bro

Speaking from experience, let it go fam.
It will hurt, you will feel sick about it for a while, but you will get over it if you let it go now.
I had NT tell me the same thing a few months back. I was at the lowest point I've ever been. Didn't listen to the advice given. Prolonged the inevitable.

Thanks for the advice homes, I'll keep this in mind when making my decision

OP, be honest, did you really smash another girl? 
Honestly, no yambs, just head. I'm not trying to hold her hostage, it was just the fact that she was so open about it on social media :smh:

the girls you posted were all disgusting butter faces
Chest game is tight though

let that **** go...
ya'll even

Interesting female perspective. Thanks...

Seems like you have a lot more feelings for her than she does for you. She's all you seem to think about, while she has feelings for other dudes too. Living far away only makes it worse. Best remedy is to just do more stuff and relax to take your mind off of her. I know that feel when you know the past of a significant other- not too pleasant and really hurts the relationship. You'll be sad and depressed if you can't get over the fact that she has done freaky stuff with other dudes, and the relationship will never be the same.

Good looks on the advice. :smokin

what you mean the stuff she told you she did with him? How old are y'all? Honestly if she went into detail she either making it up, or she a garden tool. If this was a girl you should marry shed never give you something to picture especially if it has you with the :x face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom