NT, what's that little white circle on the bottom of people's fingernails?? (PIC)

got it on my thumb, index, and middle
im a freak, *head down, cries*

I have none
frown.gif

i got curious and tried googling it

i randomly clicked on one of the links on the first page and it brought me here
laugh.gif

oh that explains a lot now. got them on all my fingers. i can only see a bit of the pinky and ring though. always wondered why i had thicker nails than thenorm.

I only got that on my thumb, but I got these random white spots on other fingers more towards the middle of the nail.

71mljr.jpg

Anyone know what they are?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Of all the amazing things about the human body that strikes our curiosity, this is the one you decide to make a thread about.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I only got that on my thumb, but I got these random white spots on other fingers more towards the middle of the nail.

71mljr.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
yeah, I got that too.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Of all the amazing things about the human body that strikes our curiosity, this is the one you decide to make a thread about.
laugh.gif
Yeah so?

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

i got it on all my fingers, the "circles" are bigger on my right hand tho...dayum

Sign of excessive fapping.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

R.I.P

Originally Posted by vezon

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

R.I.P
I think it is a lack of calcium when you have them in the middle of your nail and it's not the same thing as the half moon.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

i got it on all my fingers, the "circles" are bigger on my right hand tho...dayum

Sign of excessive fapping.
(looks at right hand, sees no spots)

(looks at left hand, sees two spots)

LIAR!

Back
Top Bottom