NT: Why do women like women and men like men?

No I'm not a bigot. People can do them for all I care.

It's just that a girl I really liked told me she liked women. Damn.

WHY!!!

*insert cam .gif*

I ponder believing in being born gay sometimes, course that would go against what I believe in. I honestly don't get it myself.

I think we all knew that one kid or kids who were a little different from the rest way back when we were really young then later they come out.

^
laugh.gif

Probably cause it's the way God made them.
nerd.gif

men like men cuz they like big long and strong dongs
women like women cuz they know how to please each other in eating the !@+#!.

^They seem perfectly happy.
Maybe a combination of pheromones and past experience

classical conditioning

It's no coincidence that many homosexual males spent a great deal of their formative years around women and also tend to have feminine interests,demeanors, and thought patterns.

Similarly, no coincidence many lesbians tend to have masculine interests, demeanors, and thought patterns. I'm talking real lesbians and not just too girlswho will kiss each other at a party so they can be the center of attention.

I don't think this could be true. There are a lot of men and women who have grown up around the opposite sex and they are very hetero.

Why are gays and lesbians any different?

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

women like women cuz of boobies

men like women cuz of boobies

men like men cuz of man boobies
roll.gif

wasnt expecting the last one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

classical conditioning

It's no coincidence that many homosexual males spent a great deal of their formative years around women and also tend to have feminine interests, demeanors, and thought patterns.

Similarly, no coincidence many lesbians tend to have masculine interests, demeanors, and thought patterns. I'm talking real lesbians and not just too girls who will kiss each other at a party so they can be the center of attention.

That can go either way. It's not really a factor. My uncle didn't even hang around chicks and dude is super fabulous, nh.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

same reason you probably hate brocolli and I love it.
That still doesn't explain why.

The pairing of unconditioned and conditioned responses in classical conditioning may explain attraction for the same sex, but it really doesn't say muchfor why they come to form relationships.

I think it's more of an operant conditioning thing. For some women and men, the same sex is more positively reinforcing in a more than platonic way thanthe opposite sex.

Back
Top Bottom