NTer on People's Court?

OK, there was this thread a couple of years ago about an NTer who said that he was going to be on the People's Court, and he said he was going to shout out NT on the show. I can't find the thread, but last I remember the man never came through. Did anything ever come of this?

hahaha i remember this. Dude was supposed to say nah thats ducktales and such.... I think it was a lie though.
Even better remember dude that said he was going to be on room raiders on mtv? What ever happened to him.

i remember this haha. he said they didnt show it cause of how outlandish he was behaving. lmaoo

"ima have to call ducktales on that one your honor.."
laugh.gif

it was judge mathis

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...tion?page=1#.TwZPldRSQ6A

the case started off normal but it just tturned into a circus to be honest, at one point I was giving my testimony with my back against the judge standing directly in front of the supposed "courtroom audience" because I felt the judge wasn't being fair so I just said "pardon my back" repeatedly and gave some of my testimony to the courtroom audience (I got warned of being thrown out when i did this), also got into heated discussion with some clown in the audience.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Another dude posted his episode too.

Asian guy and his SN was mojo something?

dragon mojo or dojo or something like that

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Another dude posted his episode too.

Asian guy and his SN was mojo something?

dragon mojo or dojo or something like that
WYDTISI 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As for the Nter on judge Mathus I remember the original thread and it sounded too hilarious to ever be shown. It would set a precedent to have people come on and act a damn fool.   
laugh.gif

One NTer was on Judge Moe Brown
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by RO RO 8

- i hit a neighbor's car back in april and kept it pushing. another neighbor saw it and ratted me out. she ended up taking me to small claims court, and i was on judge joe brown. the episode aired back in october and repeated today. i acted like a�total idiot�on the show, and my whole family was ashamed,�but it was the best time of my life because i got a free trip to hollywood for 3 days, and the show took care of everything
here's the vid of me on judge joe brown

Originally Posted by Jet Life Tony

One NTer was on Judge Moe Brown
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by RO RO 8

- i hit a neighbor's car back in april and kept it pushing. another neighbor saw it and ratted me out. she ended up taking me to small claims court, and i was on judge joe brown. the episode aired back in october and repeated today. i acted like a�total idiot�on the show, and my whole family was ashamed,�but it was the best time of my life because i got a free trip to hollywood for 3 days, and the show took care of everything
here's the vid of me on judge joe brown

He's lying..TV judge shows isn't even real court. It's arbitration...

What ever happened to that ?
roll.gif

Wait is that him ? Looks like a chump , like if he got bullied in 7th grade , messed him up for life

Back
Top Bottom