NTers in Mass

Lol I was joking but I wanted to ask you any other places than NT Boston that has a lot of different color ways for sale?

Also if any of you guys find sneaker conventions please post, I'm trying to get some heat before summer comes, I'm salty about missing dunk exchange

NT Boston still has Roshes?

NT has the black, teal, green woven Roshes. I do no some spots that have the OG color ways. And the 88's I got a pair myself but want another pair to add.

I have some rayguns AFM 2013 size 9.5 DS that I'm trying to decide whether to keep or dump. I'm not sure if I'd ever wear them.

I was lucky enough that my buddy got through online and got me a pair . All he wanted in trade was the other pair of rayguns 2013 AFMs straight up

Lol I was joking but I wanted to ask you any other places than NT Boston that has a lot of different color ways for sale?

Also if any of you guys find sneaker conventions please post, I'm trying to get some heat before summer comes, I'm salty about missing dunk exchange

There's going to be one in Rhode Island on Sunday April, 14. Not sure if you want to make that drive though.

You stick with the J's talk haha all good bro. Did anyone in here get the WC 88's

Got one in a trade for my extra pair of Bred XIs.

Was in the SS Plaze this morning. Almost every store is getting Breds. I'm trying to secure a pair for a co-worker and maybe get a second pair for myself. Heads are most likely going to camp crazy early.

Anyone going for the chuck posite eggplants?

Like I said I think these breds will be an easy cop. I like those Chuck posites, everyone will forget about those this weekend, but they are nice. Not for me though

Got one in a trade for my extra pair of Bred XIs.

Was in the SS Plaze this morning. Almost every store is getting Breds. I'm trying to secure a pair for a co-worker and maybe get a second pair for myself. Heads are most likely going to camp crazy early.

Anyone going for the chuck posite eggplants?
I liked the chuckposites when they had the teal lining but don't care for how they actually turned out.

I'm snaggin the KD Aunt Pearls this w/e.   And tryina figure out when Bodega is gonna have those SNS Questions

I won rsvp for the bred 11s in 10.5 but I'm not gonna get them

If anyone wants them in a 10.5 be around NT Boston from 5 to 6 I think that's when they do fcfs for pairs people didn't pick up

Looking for any CW's preferably the Black Volt XX8's in a size 11.5.... any sitting out there in Eastern Mass?? Thanks for any info.

Last edited:
Looking for any CW's preferably the Black Volt XX8's in a size 11.5.... any sitting out there in Eastern Mass?? Thanks for any info.[/quote

Braintree mall had them few weeks ago, all gone now. Don't expect any other store south of there either. I hit up these malls a lot and negative. I don't know how limited those xx8's were hardly anywere. Don't even think providence mall got them

Last edited:
Trying to get ahead of the game, if anyone knows a spot who will be getting either the Patent or Celtic 1s in a size 13 I'd appreciate the help. My normal spots never get my size

My 13s came today. ****** UPS left the package in the middle of my yard! Didnt even bring them to the door WTF?! Pair is flawless though, I am really surprised at how comfortable these are. 

Back
Top Bottom