NTers living at home VOL. Made

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

is this the same "home" in which your basement "burned" down with you shoe collection, when i won those HAZE x NB off of you on Ebay for super cheap, but you gave me that excuse?
this one

just incase you missed it the first time and the second time.
I thought he actually made a thread about the issue and I missed it.

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by wanksta23

indifferent.gif
not at all...my sister didnt finish college till she was 25, finally found a job at 26 and now makes 70+ along with her husband who makes around the same

my brother who just recently finished college as well (staying home) had a tough time finding a job, he's now 26 going in to the police academy in january

IMO, as long as your going to school, and making progress in your life and not being a lazy bum on the couch leeching off your parents, theres nothing wrong staying home with your folks trying to save money and until you have a good career going that you can support yourself...forget living paycheck to paycheck, its hard to even afford a cheap apartment her in the silicon valley by yourself
what i said doesn't apply to women....
as for a man, if you are at home at this age then you should be taking on a good amount of responsibilities, at 25 you are a grown adult and should have made a good decision as far as what you studied so that you wouldn't have such a hard time finding a job post-grad.....nowadays everyone uses the same damb line "ohh its tough to find a job after college" be smart about what you chose to study so that you are not caught in this predicament....if you play your cards right there is no reason why you would need your parents at that age.
normally I would agree with you but in this economy there are tons of people with degrees who can't find work

people with MBA's, and engineering degrees are struggling to find employment in this economy

you are right, maybe im biased because in my line of work, finding a job has never really been an issue....

I'm 22, and dorm at school 8-9 months out of the year, so my parents don't care.

I will move out as soon as I graduate, and have a paying job.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

is this the same "home" in which your basement "burned" down with you shoe collection, when i won those HAZE x NB off of you on Ebay for super cheap, but you gave me that excuse?

If you're gonna try to expose someone at least bring up the screen caps
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
sorry mate.

grin.gif

TOMA! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

this dude blaming a hard working electrician for being a dead beat seller
30t6p3b.gif

The shoes were lost in a fire.
The fire was caused due to faulty electrical work.

Where is the confusion?

In my original post I clearly stated that I am currently 22 (2011) and have lived on my own since I was 17 (2006).

Date of message from casper: sept 26, 2009

I know NT loves drama but is it hard to believe I lived in a basement suite that had a fire? The contents of my room were partially destroyed, including the HAZE NB.

funny how at first OP thought he was being trolled like it never happened, but once the screen caps opened pandora's box OP admitted to the situation. LOL first post also

I live with my parents during the summers and breaks. I am a 22 year old senior finishing up my bachelors this year and honestly don't mind living at home. I have a GF and we smash all the time, she spends the night, I even drink with my parents. I plan to stay at home another year after I graduate and stack up so I can get a nice pad for myself. I pay all my living expenses when I am at school so I don't even really even live with my parents. I think it is a smart move though and definitely should be taken advantage of while you still can.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

pretty convenient timing for that fire to happen
laugh.gif

i know right.

i just thought it was a female dog move. if youre going to sell something on ebay, set a reserve, dont tell the person AFTER they won the auction that your basement caught on fire...

and yes this was from 09, i wasnt gonna start a thread or cry about it on nt, i just looked past it and know who not to do business with.
i just thought this would kinda relate to this thread
happy.gif

casper- Why didn't you ask for a picture?

I mean, you are NT'er, asking for pics should be second nature by now.

justsayin.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

pretty convenient timing for that fire to happen
laugh.gif

i know right.

i just thought it was a female dog move. if youre going to sell something on ebay, set a reserve, dont tell the person AFTER they won the auction that your basement caught on fire...

and yes this was from 09, i wasnt gonna start a thread or cry about it on nt, i just looked past it and know who not to do business with.
i just thought this would kinda relate to this thread
happy.gif

Yes, I "conveniently" lost 10 pairs of kicks as well as the sale price of the Haze NB.
I told you after the auction, because it happened after the auction (tail end, even).

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

cuz i could rly care less at that point, to me it wasnt even about the shoes anymore.
it just seemed like a sorry excuse to me, and it wasnt worth my time to wait for pics and see if this was real or not.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

funny how at first OP thought he was being trolled like it never happened, but once the screen caps opened pandora's box OP admitted to the situation. LOL first post also

cuz i could rly care less at that point, to me it wasnt even about the shoes anymore.
it just seemed like a sorry excuse to me, and it wasnt worth my time to wait for pics and see if this was real or not.
I just don't understand why you'd expect me to lie like that?
If I was butthurt about the price I would have told you but lettuce be cereal you're acting as if I'm new to buying/selling on eBay. 

I know how the reserve function works... and I chose not to set one.

Originally Posted by SoleKid

Originally Posted by Ryda421

You're reaching though
Like I said, if you're gonna expose someone you gotta bring something to the table

If I was butthurt about the price I would have told you
u did though...

this is the msg i had sent u before , then i sent u the one i posted earlier.
i offered what u were asking, u didnt take the auctions down, i won @ $15 then u told me "your basement burned down"

Back
Top Bottom