NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

I don't have the time or energy to camp anymore, specially on MDW. That's awesome they gave you a free RSVP Captain, I got 15% off my next one from sneakerRSVP.com but I met a dude on here that said his buddy has a bot program and he does them for free for people. I just realized you can do multiple bots from multiple sites because it doesn't matter if they get two of the same Names as long as the twitter handle is different how can they prove you did it twice? like say two John Smiths RSVP a size 10 from two different twitter names, they don't know if it's the same person. Specially if you do "Johnny Smith"  "John Smith" or "Jonathon Smith" I honestly bet that would work.
This post inspired me to write my own bot, but I can't figure out how the hashtag is obtained. Unless I have an OCR program to extract it from the Twitter image or have an inside lead, there's no way for me to predict the hashtag. I wonder how SneakerRSVP does it. Oh well, I guess I'll bury the project.

So what's the plan? Where you coppin from?
NDC or bust. If I miss out I'm gonna cop reseller or see if I can trade for one at Sneakercon. I have a feeling these are gonna settle out at $225 eventually. Tomorrow they will be selling for $300 easy, give it some time for the smoke to clear and they will settle on price. After all this worrying, planning and scheming I should have just bought an early pair or copped early release for $210. I spend so much time and effort it's honestly worth it to just pay the extra and rest easy. I always used to love the hunt and the chase of it so when you finally cop you have that gratification, but now it's just getting too crazy and hard. I feel like I'm giving up tho if I just start copping reseller, I still feel like I'm holding out to my morals by getting retail. Limited releases tho, I'm probably just gonna end up biting the bullet from here on out. If I can find a reliable early release site, then it's over. Does anybody have any suggestions on early release sites? 

Did you try sneaker post .. they charging $250 but their shipping is super fast .. I think we'll be alright with NDC though. A lot of the local shops in my area got hit with the "production issue" email but I got word that all those pairs will be on NDC. The 88s and 1s are Nike's bread and butter tomorrow .. they could careless about what happens with a few leftover pairs from the supposed "restock" ..

Did you try sneaker post .. they charging $250 but their shipping is super fast .. I think we'll be alright with NDC though. A lot of the local shops in my area got hit with the "production issue" email but I got word that all those pairs will be on NDC. The 88s and 1s are Nike's bread and butter tomorrow .. they could careless about what happens with a few leftover pairs from the supposed "restock" ..
I did see sneakerpost for $250. Figured for that price I might as well strike out first on my own. $220 I would swing for all day early (in hand), without a doubt. but you would have to be super lucky to find that price early. I'll be up 7:30 waiting for that link. Black Toes or bust, tomorrow is gonna be bananas. The restock thread is all Noobs it's ridiculous, ******ed questions. This restock is def brining out the beasts. Kinda pisses me off they did it the same weekend, idk if it's a good thing or a bad thing tho. Some people say the 88's and restock will make it easier to cop the 1's, but I don't think so. If your a 1 lover, you don't give a **** about the 88's or the restock. If anything it's made it worse IMO, cus it's just an extra link for resellers and bot traders to click, specially now that the see the price these 1's are going for. BIN $300 on ebay, crazy.

Just got the call from Footaction on 34th street! My homegirl went out of her way to put that ticket in for me .. I'm surprised they called this late, i thought it was a wrap ... Still shooting for online, likely NDC they will have the most pairs out of everybody

Just got the call from Footaction on 34th street! My homegirl went out of her way to put that ticket in for me .. I'm surprised they called this late, i thought it was a wrap ... Still shooting for online, likely NDC they will have the most pairs out of everybody
Lucky Bastard! Damn son, making me regret not ticket hunting... that **** never pans out for me tho, ever. If I can't scoop off NDC I'm gonna be pissed, lol.

I did see sneakerpost for $250. Figured for that price I might as well strike out first on my own. $220 I would swing for all day early (in hand), without a doubt. but you would have to be super lucky to find that price early. I'll be up 7:30 waiting for that link. Black Toes or bust, tomorrow is gonna be bananas. The restock thread is all Noobs it's ridiculous, ******ed questions. This restock is def brining out the beasts. Kinda pisses me off they did it the same weekend, idk if it's a good thing or a bad thing tho. Some people say the 88's and restock will make it easier to cop the 1's, but I don't think so. If your a 1 lover, you don't give a **** about the 88's or the restock. If anything it's made it worse IMO, cus it's just an extra link for resellers and bot traders to click, specially now that the see the price these 1's are going for. BIN $300 on ebay, crazy.
The auctions were ending right around $200 when I looked about an hour ago. I think tomorrow these will shoot up to $250 or so

Lucky Bastard! Damn son, making me regret not ticket hunting... that **** never pans out for me tho, ever. If I can't scoop off NDC I'm gonna be pissed, lol.

I never had any luck with the raffles, just so happened when they called her they said they had a sz 10, 11, and 11.5 left .. My sz is 11 in 1s, talk about good luck ... Don't worry my dude we gonna get these for you, size 9 right?

I never had any luck with the raffles, just so happened when they called her they said they had a sz 10, 11, and 11.5 left .. My sz is 11 in 1s, talk about good luck ... Don't worry my dude we gonna get these for you, size 9 right?
Feelin the love in this thread. Nice to read with no childish negativity like other threads on here.

Yea bro and it seems like we all pretty much in the same area, maybe 30-40 mins apart, with the exception of Jug who's in UTAH :rofl: (anything past Trenton I consider it Utah lol) ... But JoeyD went outta his way to try to lock down the Black Toe 13a for me on RD so I gotta pull out all the stops to grab that size 9 and another 11 for me ... Hopefully I don't miss the 3s in the meantime

I'm trying to get those 3s. Missed them last time. Eastbay has them too. Got my black toes on a raffle as well as some jokers 3s both from footaction in EB and Woodbridge

Yea bro and it seems like we all pretty much in the same area, maybe 30-40 mins apart, with the exception of Jug who's in UTAH :rofl: (anything past Trenton I consider it Utah lol) ... But JoeyD went outta his way to try to lock down the Black Toe 13a for me on RD so I gotta pull out all the stops to grab that size 9 and another 11 for me ... Hopefully I don't miss the 3s in the meantime
JuggyJug should change his name to Johnny Utah. Haha!!

Ahaha!! I'm above Trenton tho in the farmlands of hunterdon county

JuggyJug should change his name to Johnny Utah. Haha!!

I laugh LOUD as hell off that Johnny Utah comment :rofl:

Jug, if you movin to Trenton I'll consider you a Philly dude, better than Utah tho lmao

How did you guys do at HOH wayne
I failed there and every site
1st time I struck out everywhere
Gonna take a break I feeling to old from chasing sneakers :smile:

I was on Undefeated all day and when the shoes dropped the site crashed and I think I didn't get them. I'm heated. Won a black toe raffle at FA but I wanted those dunks so bad.

Wanted the blacktoe but refuse to pay reseller prices
I'm chalk this one up as a big L
Hope to see cancel order pop up but doubt it :/'
Congrats to all those in nj that got what they wanted.

Missed out also on all sites... Eastbay, Nikestore, Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, Endclothing, Hanon, etc.... Might just use the money saved for some other older releases, I did however get Thunder 4s from FNL online.

Missed out also on all sites... Eastbay, Nikestore, Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, Endclothing, Hanon, etc.... Might just use the money saved for some other older releases, I did however get Thunder 4s from FNL online.
Got those too. Easy cop. Nobody was lookin lol

I had a horrible morning, fist time I stuck out on NDC in a longggg time. I forgot this ****** *** salty feeling, lol. I had a horrible morning, some drama with a friend and 2 hours of sleep put me off my game. **** was all hectic, lol. I'm glad we're getting this thread going tho, we should be able to help each other out a lot on releases with info, plus the Regional aspect weeds out the ******** posters and trolls. This is becoming one of my more frequented threads I enjoy. Did find a VNDS Thunder 4 for $120 that was the only tolerable part of my day, lol. Probably gonna end up scooping from sneaker post for $250- BOO. Glad for those of you that copped your pairs, I feel your pain for those that didn't...if anyone sees a decent price size 8.5 shoot me a link.

How is the quality on these? I heard mixed reviews...

Just payed $237 shipped $225 from step by step sneakers, reputable ebay seller/site. All the other prices were $250-$260 so I figured I would jump on this because tomorrow they would be gone. they still have sizes 8.5, 10, 12, 13

Back
Top Bottom