NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

My buddy swears by using BreakFree. For stubborn hard to remove spots/rust/whatever. I have yet to use it. He also has tried that FrogLube with pretty good results. But that stuff is expensive.

Hoppes. Cleaning patches. Rem oil or WC ultima-lube. Finish with silicone cloth.

Also have a bunch of brass rods with different screw on cleaning brushes for different calibers. Bore snake for rifles.

I also use this thing that looks like a dental pick that came with an AR-15 cleaning kit. **** is super clutch for getting in those tight crevices :evil: :lol:

Peep da EWD cook out x drone table :smokin :lol:

jhowlett jhowlett They are all pretty similar. Most come from the same foundry. It's a preference thing with the built in trigger guard, or without. Nowadays the rear pocket is milled out already. That alone saves you 30-45 min of time.

@Jhowlett They are all pretty similar. Most come from the same foundry. It's a preference thing with the built in trigger guard, or without. Nowadays the rear pocket is milled out already. That alone saves you 30-45 min of time.
thanks and also what would be a fair price to pay for one right now. In Ca

The prices are all over the place for them. Check out 80% Arms. They are out of SoCal, and their lowers are quality! But on the pricey side of 100. You could buy 2 for that price else where. The last 2 that I bought were "blems" for 29 & 35 early last year. That was 75 shipped. Shop around and look for them in the 40-50 range.

The prices are all over the place for them. Check out 80% Arms. They are out of SoCal, and their lowers are quality! But on the pricey side of 100. You could buy 2 for that price else where. The last 2 that I bought were "blems" for 29 & 35 early last year. That was 75 shipped. Shop around and look for them in the 40-50 range.
I have no problem paying the 100 per as long as I'm getting quality. Would you recommend spending the extra for them or should I go for a cheaper brand

I have no problem paying the 100 per as long as I'm getting quality. Would you recommend spending the extra for them or should I go for a cheaper brand

If you don't mind the extra dough, they are definitely worth it. They are well constructed and the finish is superb. Their jig is also top notch. They recommend that maybe a dozen or so lowers can be made before changing out the top plate. We've gone way more than a dozen and it can make plenty more. One thing that they have and no one else has is the end mill bit. They must have them custom made just for them. I cannot find one in that length and teeth anywhere.

226 elite

Small strip of rubberized grip tape on the front strap. Makes a big difference (to me)
 Night sights and laser max guide rod laser
That's a nice looking pistola. The on-off switch for the laser is in the (replacement) slide stop, right?

Last edited:
That's a nice looking pistola. The on-off switch for the laser is in the (replacement) slide stop, right?

Thanks

The on/off switch is integrated into the replacement takedown lever, there is a small pin (you can see it in the pic) that you can push either left or right to toggle on and keep centered to turn off. The laser is pulsing, not constant. Supposed to help with quick acquistion but I actually prefer a steady beam.

Last edited:

Sks I just got ! With my m&p .40 next to it.

.45 I got for a couple hundred. Sweet gun. Love the recoil on a .45.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom