Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

I wish Al davis would go somewhere
indifferent.gif
He's ruining the team

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

indifferent.gif
He's ruining the team

Wait, what? Not that I disagree overall, but what did he do now?

Are you referring to Nnamdi? I'm sure Al did everything he could possibly do to re-sign Asomugha. Let's not forget how much Al loves CB's, not to mention that he made him the highest paid CB his last contract. I heard some rumors say that Al had a deal on the table for him this time around too. Plus, how would we re-sign our other players? Where's that money coming from? For Zach? for Bush? We need another o-lineman.

This team has talent, but there are holes. Enough to where you can't fill them in one offseason.

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

indifferent.gif
He's ruining the team

Wait, what? Not that I disagree overall, but what did he do now?

Are you referring to Nnamdi? I'm sure Al did everything he could possibly do to re-sign Asomugha. Let's not forget how much Al loves CB's, not to mention that he made him the highest paid CB his last contract. I heard some rumors say that Al had a deal on the table for him this time around too. Plus, how would we re-sign our other players? Where's that money coming from? For Zach? for Bush? We need another o-lineman.

This team has talent, but there are holes. Enough to where you can't fill them in one offseason.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
can't blame Al for Nnamdi

Exactly, you know he made the best offer he could to bring him back. Jared Gaither is basically certain for us I heard and I know some contracts are getting re-structured so we can sign some other guys, let's see what happens.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
can't blame Al for Nnamdi

Exactly, you know he made the best offer he could to bring him back. Jared Gaither is basically certain for us I heard and I know some contracts are getting re-structured so we can sign some other guys, let's see what happens.

people in here complaining about Routt must not have watched him play last year. Statistically he was tied with Nnamdi in passes caught on him while being targeted way more, and he had more picks then Nnamdi. Sad to see Nnamdi go, but I think Routt will step and become the Raiders next big time DB. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi...rs/detail?entry_id=83818 He just needs to stop the PI's, and many of them were questionable calls last season.

people in here complaining about Routt must not have watched him play last year. Statistically he was tied with Nnamdi in passes caught on him while being targeted way more, and he had more picks then Nnamdi. Sad to see Nnamdi go, but I think Routt will step and become the Raiders next big time DB. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi...rs/detail?entry_id=83818 He just needs to stop the PI's, and many of them were questionable calls last season.

Re-sign Miller
Re-sign Michael Bush
Sign Gaither
Figure out a way to get Goldson...I'm not too excited about it, but we will need some help at the position.

Even though we lost our best player, I'm still happy with the overall team. We're super young pretty much at every position, which is what we needed to do since the Tim Brown/Jerry Rice/Rich Gannon/Charlie Garner era, it just seemed like we kept trying to build through Free Agency..but we've built through the draft pretty well post the Jamarcus Russell era (McFadden, Ford, Veldheer, Wisnewski, McClain, Houston, Murphy, etc...)

Super excited for the season!

Re-sign Miller
Re-sign Michael Bush
Sign Gaither
Figure out a way to get Goldson...I'm not too excited about it, but we will need some help at the position.

Even though we lost our best player, I'm still happy with the overall team. We're super young pretty much at every position, which is what we needed to do since the Tim Brown/Jerry Rice/Rich Gannon/Charlie Garner era, it just seemed like we kept trying to build through Free Agency..but we've built through the draft pretty well post the Jamarcus Russell era (McFadden, Ford, Veldheer, Wisnewski, McClain, Houston, Murphy, etc...)

Super excited for the season!

oh and also the Raiders won games without Nnamdi last season so he def doesn't make or break this team.

oh and also the Raiders won games without Nnamdi last season so he def doesn't make or break this team.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

That's how I'm looking at we were terrible with him we can't get any worse.
ohwell.gif

That's how I'm looking at we were terrible with him we can't get any worse.
ohwell.gif

Routt had good numbers but dude makes some dumb *%! decisions and he always tends to give a big play at the worst times.

Routt had good numbers but dude makes some dumb *%! decisions and he always tends to give a big play at the worst times.

Back
Top Bottom