OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
That trade makes no sense. So we get 2 more centers(and pekovic is not healthy) and Shabazz who going to be a free agent next year. And the 5 pick in a week draft. Plus Kevin Love would never go back to Minnesota.
its crazy people get paid good money to come up with that nonsense.  all u need is to like sports and have a creative imagination.  

its crazy people get paid good money to come up with that nonsense.  all u need is to like sports and have a creative imagination.  

essentially. these "analysts" are ridiculous. guarantee they come up with half of this **** while on the toilet and typing on their blackberries.

on another note, noah would be real nice coming off the bench. if we can somehow sign noah, conley, and bazemore, AND keep dwill, this would be a pretty damn good offseason. hell, we dont even need to conley and those moves would be good. let grant start.

That trade "scenario" is despicably disgusting. Why the Hell would we take on 2 more bigs and a Forward who likes to ball stop more than Melo?

These writers have to come up with these trade scenarios with big names and don't care about some teams getting the short end of things. I'd rather let Melo walk for nothing than trade him for peanuts. He's still worth something these days.

I'm okay with the media creating trade scenarios but at least have them make sense. :lol:

Kevin Love for Melo? Dieng & Pekovic for Melo? We have KP & Lopez, c'mon man.

I'm okay with the media creating trade scenarios but at least have them make sense. :lol:

Kevin Love for Melo? Dieng & Pekovic for Melo? We have KP & Lopez, c'mon man.

I wouldn't have been so unsettled if they even included a PG in the mix. Melo for Rubio would've made sense for me. But a forward and a big? :lol:

LOL, Thibs, Noah and Rose. Deja vu like a mefer! With Melos age I dont think it makes sense to trade for back ups. Knicks need a second scorer to even think playoffs next year..

GOODBYE AFFLALO! ROT IN HELL!

We have about $32M to spend with Afflalo & DWill opting out.

Wait, DWill opt'd out too? I liked him.

Afflalo was a disappointment.

EDIT: Yeah, Dwill opt'd out as well. His contract was a bargain. Ah well. We now have close to $33 million in cap space. Let's see what Phil can do with it.

I suspect he'll go for the homerun signings, but if that fails he'll leave us some room for 2017.

Last edited:
I wish we could have held onto DWill, but that $32 million is looking mighty nice.

Hopefully we can bring him back after we make our signings. Didn't we acquire him in a trade or am I confusing him with Pookie? Wondering if we have his Bird rights.

The Knicks dont have a history of spending wisely though. Seems like DWill woulda opted in since he got most of his salary taken by some NY tricks :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom