OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

I was ready to run Kemp out of town a few years ago.
now I say sign him and Ethier long term.
when I was a kid, cats stayed on their teams for years. I want my son to cheer for these two for the next 7-8 years. we'll be lucky if we get 3 from both of them.
anybody heading to games the next couple days? I'll be there tomorrow and Thursday. Loge section. company tix...

-J-

That trade idea was foolish then and it's foolish now.

Kemp swinging at bad pitches and striking out a lot will probably always be an "issue," but his power and speed combination in CF is something you don't trade away. Cano's a very good player, but Kemp at his ceiling is an MVP and he's looking like he's got a great chance to reach that ceiling in a year or two.

Originally Posted by JBug88

I was ready to run Kemp out of town a few years ago.
now I say sign him and Ethier long term.
when I was a kid, cats stayed on their teams for years. I want my son to cheer for these two for the next 7-8 years. we'll be lucky if we get 3 from both of them.
anybody heading to games the next couple days? I'll be there tomorrow and Thursday. Loge section. company tix...

-J-

Was trying to head out next Tuesday, but there's no way I'm missing Game 3 of the Finals.
ohwell.gif

Kemp and Ethier will eventually become too rich for the Dodgers, under Frank McCourt....  I hope the team is sold beforehand. 

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

That trade idea was foolish then and it's foolish now.

Kemp swinging at bad pitches and striking out a lot will probably always be an "issue," but his power and speed combination in CF is something you don't trade away. Cano's a very good player, but Kemp at his ceiling is an MVP and he's looking like he's got a great chance to reach that ceiling in a year or two.

I'm not saying I disagree with you PMac.....but you say Cano is a very good player and Kemps ceiling is an MVP.......well are you unaware of how Cano is doing right now?  If the season ends today, he is your American League MVP.  So to say that you wouldnt do the trade because Kemp has an MVP ceiling is ridiculous, when Cano is HAVING an MVP season.
Not to say that if I was a Dodger fan I would be for the trade....Im just saying your reasoning is kind of illogical.

anybody need field tix for the saturday yankee game? by the bullpen in the shade
my brother cant go now and hes unloading them for what he got em for (from ebay)
3 tix, pm me

guys, i have 2 tickets in the loge and a parking pass for the game tomorrow (wed). cant go since its a day game. anyone want them? they are hard tickets so i cant email them but they are free.

lineup:
Carroll, SS
Kemp, CF
Ethier, RF
Loney, 1B
Anderson, LF
Belliard, 3B
DeWitt, 2B
Ellis, C
Monasterios, P

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

guys, i have 2 tickets in the loge and a parking pass for the game tomorrow (wed). cant go since its a day game. anyone want them? they are hard tickets so i cant email them but they are free.

$*** HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS POST?!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

$*** HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS POST?!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i figured if anyone would skip work for the game, it would be you.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom