OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

Just got home
laugh.gif

It honestly wasn't that bad. Had a nice breeze going out there all game long.

d6635376e98cb52b712e354b5b9bae7693bead7.jpg
a5625cce98b577af30359d2dfce9fd96f37b8de.jpg

$10 behind the dish
Spent $22 on 2 louisiana hot links, a margarita and a beer
$4 parking

They have this deal where they call out an opposing batter before the game started, if he whiffs then they have beer for $1 for the 15 minutes after the strikeout
laugh.gif

It was the Quakes number 3, K'd in the first. All the dudes BOLTED from the stands to the concessions
roll.gif

Their cheerleaders were pretty damn
pimp.gif
too

I've been looking for an excuse to get out there, been wanting to experience what MiLB has to offer, it made sense. $$ well spent in my opinion. I'd go out there again, just not for a day game haha

anybody seen the hats with the old school script writing? i saw a person at the stadium rocking 1 the other day when i wast here but cant find it online
the writing like this
NEpompombeanielosdod-roywht.jpg

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

anybody seen the hats with the old school script writing? i saw a person at the stadium rocking 1 the other day when i wast here but cant find it online
the writing like this

The only one I've seen w/ "Dodgers" is this one @ Urban Outfitters, but it's a mesh / trucker hat.

As for that "old" writing - probably try a swap meet or buy a blank New Era and get it printed.

I swore I seen that guy from vinscullyismyhomeboy post those fitteds.

Don't quote me though.

im sure some shop on la brea or melrose has them. i remember seeing raider hats like that online a couple years ago for like 50 bucks. !@+%% ridiculous.

Ask youngsk8, i remember him posting that fitted your looking for in the fitted thread.
thanks, gonna check that out. you happen to remember how long ago it was posted?

im sure some shop on la brea or melrose has them. i remember seeing raider hats like that online a couple years ago for like 50 bucks. !@+%% ridiculous.
before i even finished reading your statement, i was thinking, theres no damn way im paying $50 like a bunch of other imited/hype fitteds they sell

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

the writing like this

The only one I've seen w/ "Dodgers" is this one @ Urban Outfitters, but it's a mesh / trucker hat.

As for that "old" writing - probably try a swap meet or buy a blank New Era and get it printed.
I'm looking for the same hat with that font but it's a snap-back.  I saw someone wearing it, but I can't find it anywhere. 

Bills to the DL.

Haeger again gets lit up in the minors
roll.gif
sick.gif

Dan Haren could be available.

Back
Top Bottom