Official 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread A.K.A Official Lakers fans Vs Cavs fans thread Vol. U Mad?

My eyes are bleeding from watching this...I would honestly rather watch my 7 year old cousin and his friends have a dunk contest on this:
Fisher_Price_kids_basket_ball_net_and_backboard.JPG

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by Ronald0

Nate deserved to win. He was the only one at least attempting dunks with some creativity.

Derozans final dunk was a huge let down. Overall he was cool in my book.

Shannon was a big disappointment. The one handed 360 he attempted would have been nice but that was it.

GW didnt even try period.
Exactly how I feel about the dunk contest

Plain and simple, Nate came to win, and he did that

Co sign...

Originally Posted by arrjae2

on nba.com,
nates last dunk is titled....
'Nates Big D'
AYO!
Hahah
HAYOOO!

Watch Nate thrown down his big D thru the hole as he clutches the ball vigorously. 
eek.gif

we don't know how well lebron would have done because other, better dunkers would have wanted to participate. so stop it with this lebron mess. shoulda never opened his mouth when he had no intention of doing the dunk contest.

those lebron dunks wouldve been no better than that was done tonight. hype wouldve won it for him.

luckily some college ball took most of my attention

This was literally the WORST dunk contest ever.

NO creativity/originality. NO technique. NO excitement. A disgrace really to those have been in the competition (and we've seen some bad ones).

hell, I'm watching Birdman's infinite attempts in 2005 and that was more entertaining than this
laugh.gif
...off the top of my head, Josh Smith and J Rich are the last two champions that had the whole package...make a simple dunk look amazing because of their technique.

James White, LBJ, Air Up There.. somebody
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

NO creativity/originality. NO technique. NO excitement. A disgrace really to those have been in the competition (and we've seen some bad ones).

hell, I'm watching Birdman's infinite attempts in 2005 and that was more entertaining than this
laugh.gif
...off the top of my head, Josh Smith and J Rich are the last two champions that had the whole package...make a simple dunk look amazing because of their technique.

smh.gif
You're seeking originality and want Lebron? And Dwight Howard was as good as Josh Smith and J Rich.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

laugh.gif

smh.gif
You're seeking originality and want Lebron? And Dwight Howard was as good as Josh Smith and J Rich.
when I said LeBron I was implying that he is one of the few that could give the whole package (ie J Rich)...of what we've seen sure he's not original but you can't doubt he would actually put some thought into it before hand...

and Dwight got carried away with the props..he did have some good ones though...but theres a difference between creativity and going overboard

Apolo Ohno getting silver and watching those two dumb koreans run into each other > this crappy crap events.

I should have studied for my exam this coming thursday...

Worst, all star weekend thus far.

Nate was a whole hell of a lot better than Shannon and Crash,

BUT. I think DeMar won. Nate had maybe one good dunk, I liked three of DeMar's four.

I wonder how many people are actually gonna be able to show up with all the flight cancellations and stuff due to the snow. I hope it's at least 70,000. Durant or Dirk is taking the MVP too.

I just realized, DJ Mbenga was suited on the bench as a prop for a Finals round dunk but Shannon never made it.. so dude was probably quiet the whole time sitting by himself with flies surrounding him.
roll.gif

NT All Star
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom