Official 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread A.K.A Official Lakers fans Vs Cavs fans thread Vol. U Mad?

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

How many turnovers did the West guards have? And that's why you need Kobe, even if he wasn't going to play the whole game. When the game got competitive and guys started to play real d inspired by Wade and Bron, there was nobody on the West to inspire that some intensity from the West guys.

preach son

kobe has made a career of making wade his b

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

How many turnovers did the West guards have? And that's why you need Kobe, even if he wasn't going to play the whole game. When the game got competitive and guys started to play real d inspired by Wade and Bron, there was nobody on the West to inspire that some intensity from the West guys.

preach son

kobe has made a career of making wade his b
so kobe is the ONLY player in the west capable of doing this?

LOL kobe player of the decade the stannism is at the all time high LMFAO Bron #2 ahhahahahahaha

I would say Duncan is the player of the decade.

Shaq for the first half, Kobe for the 2nd, Duncan consistently for the entire decade.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Chuck! "Are you Kidding  me!?"
Son is salty...LOL

But Kobe is Debateable ... Def shouldnt have been a Runaway like that... Shaq shouldve won it .. Or Timmy D

Ok...for them saying Shaq...dude severely fell off since 2006. Sure he was dominant in 2000-2002, but that wasn't the only years of the decade.

Duncan has been great the entire decade 2000-2009.
Kobe has been great the entire decade 2000-2009.

For me.
1a. Duncan
1b. Kobe
3. Shaq

Back
Top Bottom