Official 2011-2012 Dallas Mavericks Thread (31-26) Vol: Take a Hike Odom

Man, I hope Roddy gets to start tomorrow. I wonder who will play tomorrow, I kind of think JET, Dirk, and Kidd take the night off, maybe Marion too..

Roddy
VC
Odom
Wright
Mahinmi?

Hard to figure it out, because it's hard to know who will be taking the night off tomorrow and who will be playing.

I just hope Beaubois gets plenty of burn tomorrow. Us having a good season is going to rely on his shoulders, along with our new guys.

Actually, Rick has been kind of high on him, but he's been high on Mahinmi also.

He's about as raw as Mahinmi I'd say, but I think all-around Wright may be a little more talented.

Mahinmi is probably a better defender, but we'd get more out of Wright, especially if we give the kid a chance to develop.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Actually, Rick has been kind of high on him, but he's been high on Mahinmi also.

He's about as raw as Mahinmi I'd say, but I think all-around Wright may be a little more talented.

Mahinmi is probably a better defender, but we'd get more out of Wright, especially if we give the kid a chance to develop.
I think Wright is a potentially good pick up, just didn't know how developed me might be. No doubt we have to have another big, just a squad guy, but someone who can give us some quality minutes. We're just too thin there at the moment. I think we'll see Wright and Mahinmi because while with a 66 game season the standings may be close, the guys further down the bench are going to have to play because of the tight schedule.

Would love to see what Roddy can do at 100%. Not sold on him being or ever developing into a pure PG, but would like to see him just come off the bench and score. He adds a different dynamic to the team.

I'm just assuming this shortened schedule is going to require bench players to play a bigger role than they usually do. I am interested to see how some coaches deal with this, this season. Have a ton of confidence in Rick though.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I'm looking to get some Mavs hoodies...tough to find a solid selection...anyone got some suggestions

I'm also looking for a Mavs hoody, but I can't seem to find one that I really like.
And I miss Brandon Bass right about now. I hope he does well in Boston.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I'm looking to get some Mavs hoodies...tough to find a solid selection...anyone got some suggestions

I'm also looking for a Mavs hoody, but I can't seem to find one that I really like.
And I miss Brandon Bass right about now. I hope he does well in Boston.
I got one off Ebay
and then I went on NBA.com and to the Mavs section and customized my own for 50 bucks, with a 20% off discount.

I don't know what Adidas is thinking with these new warmups, other than their typical insecure, overstated, look at me placement of their logo. We know you make the uniforms dammit! Now fall back

-Dirk and J-Kidd will not be dressing tonight. Inactive and resting.

- West, Carter, Marion, Odom and Haywood are the Mavs' starters.

Game Day even if its preseason. lets go Mavs
pimp.gif

Delonte West's bricks look like they hurt the rim. And while I appreciate Vince is attempting to drive, the basketball purist (and Thunder fan) in me would like to point out his footwork is atrocious and he is travelling every time

- Delonte West took 3 shots thus far, all 3 have been short off the front rim.
- Haywood looking good in the paint on offense. Has a steal too.
- Vince Carter had a verse lay in from the baseline that 4 yrs ago he throws down with authority. He jumped and looked like he struggled to get to the rim.
- Odom has a slick base line lay in too, then we got a shot of Khloe Kardashian in the stands clapping. The first of millions.
- Shawn Marion's hair sucks.

my mavs will win it again this year. i feel we going to win it every year. all these bandwagoners came out the woodworks but 06 finals i was there. when we had finley nash and dirk i was there.

Originally Posted by rtdix214

my mavs will win it again this year. i feel we going to win it every year. all these bandwagoners came out the woodworks but 06 finals i was there. when we had finley nash and dirk i was there.

you say that like it was that long ago.
Mavs fans have suffered, last year it paid off, and it was sweet.

YEa DoJo is a good finisher but can't shoot the 3 roddy can finish n shoot we have some good young dudes

Impressed with DoJo's passing and defense. I like Randle too, he'd be worth stashing away in the D-League for this year.

Back
Top Bottom