OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

hey if we can get some good prospects for miles and carroll, i say go for it.. kuroda said he will play somewhere else for the rest of the season, but wants back in LA next year.. sounds reasonable i guess. dudes era is under 3.50

and i wouldnt mind seeing the new crop come back up and get some playing time when the roster expands.. just hope ned doesnt give any of them away.

side note: was thinking of all the giants players we've had and how none of them produced.

Sweeney
Schmidt
Uribe
Velez

anyone else?

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

hey if we can get some good prospects for miles and carroll, i say go for it.. kuroda said he will play somewhere else for the rest of the season, but wants back in LA next year.. sounds reasonable i guess. dudes era is under 3.50

and i wouldnt mind seeing the new crop come back up and get some playing time when the roster expands.. just hope ned doesnt give any of them away.

side note: was thinking of all the giants players we've had and how none of them produced.

Sweeney
Schmidt
Uribe
Velez

anyone else?

Russ Ortiz 
Shawn Estes

Shea Hillenbrand

Brett Tomko 

Bill Mueller

Steve Finley is the most successful ex-Giant, former Dodger 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

as long as you dont live near the one ways in norwalk then you're good. lol

grin.gif
   dont be talkin %@!%
laugh.gif

Hahaha I was trying to remember the name of that store but yeah, across the
street on the other side of Pioneer from Stop and Go

I don't really know the area, but you should be good. No Norwalk gangs there, but don't know how close you are to the Santa Fe cholos  

We could very well end up with in October with a CY Young, an MVP, a last place team and no ownership.

Looks like the Brewers are significantly interested in Furcal.  If they can eat up a big chunk of that 4.5 Mil owed to him, I'd say why not.... 
Jamie Carroll at SS full-time if so  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Looks like the Brewers are significantly interested in Furcal.  If they can eat up a big chunk of that 4.5 Mil owed to him, I'd say why not.... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

id say trade them both, get good returns, and bring up Dee for some fun. time to rebuild. best year to do it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

id say trade them both, get good returns, and bring up Dee for some fun. time to rebuild. best year to do it.

I'd rather keep Carroll, just for that utility role though.   Kuroda and Furcal will most likely be dealt.  

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd rather keep Carroll, just for that utility role though.   Kuroda and Furcal will most likely be dealt.  
i think at this point we gotta get clean house.. utility for what? im tired of "platoons" at each position. get me a stud that plays every game, all year long.  get some young guns.. make kemp and ethier the veterans.. no more grandpas..
i know jamie has done well.. but this year is lost.. get me prospects for the old dude.

I would have the whole team on the trading block with the exception of Kershaw and Kemp.
grin.gif
 Yes, even Ethier.
Pmac come at me, bro

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Kemp can get traded too. who cares, team is gonna suck anyway.

Him and Kershaw are the only ones I care about
ohwell.gif

But theyre gonna suck for the next few years, so I almost dont care
any new details on the ownership?

I'm fine with trading Ethier.

Pretty sure the hearing to determine the TV rights are in August. We should know a lot more then.

Frank took another L today.

Franks a big a-hole, good thing the woman he married is a bigger %**%#,
laugh.gif

She just said a big F U to Frank's request to reduce spousal support payments.

im just glad we arent giving up future stars....
Too late, 
grin.gif

carlos-santana-homer-pittsburghjpg-8836b40a87b6e297.jpg

Trade away as much as you can at this point, but Ned gets fleeced most of the time so don't expect much.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

IYN you going to any raider games this year?

maybe SD but its on a thursday night so its unlikely.
laugh.gif

ill try to get to a game up in Oakland but theres really home game that im dying to see. would be nice to go to Green Bay but im guessing it costs a $#*!-load for tickets and all that stuff.

wondering what happened to monestarios? tommy john surgery..

crazy.
i read the article thinking it was de la rosa.. totally forgot about carlos.
bummer

Back
Top Bottom