eek.gif

I would feel all types of disrespected if I saw these offers come my way
laugh.gif
so I should take all 3?  
laugh.gif

Brent Celek vs SD

or

Kelllen Winslow vs NE ?

Not only for this week, but also going forward to rotate in and out with Kyle Rudolph

Winslow played against his former team that he has bad blood with and Mason Foster is terrible in coverage against tight ends...I wouldn't say Winslow is back being a viable fantasy option just yet.

You guys in leagues where people draft like dopes, how do you even find that fun? I hate playing in leagues where dudes aren't competitive or playing properly.

I'm dealing with that in a money league.

A WOMAN in the league, kept both her QB's. (You can keep 4 players) She kept Peyton and Luck.

Drafted like ****. Then traded Andrew Luck, again, Andrew Luck for Chris Ivory, Andy Dalton, and the 9ers D.

Again, money, keeper league, she trades Andrew Luck for a QB that will back up her other QB, a RB that is a Jet, and a defense. None of these 3 will be kept going forward.

I. AM. RIOTING.

I have been BLASTING the entire league for that ********. I litter the message board every single day. I'm literally furious about it, and have no idea why I care. :lol:

But it's just so freaking stupid.

And sadly, it's my first year in the league. The commish is the one who got Luck, then tried to spin it that it was a fair deal. :stoneface:

Oh, and he's won the title 3 years in a row. Now I know why. :lol:

:lol: I'd be livid as hell to. I would leave that league next season, too much BS.

Lynch vs SF

or

Lacy vs WSH ?

After seeing how weak the Skins run d looked last night I feel like I Lacy would go to work compared to Lynch going up against the Niners.

What do ya'll think?

Last edited:
Winslow played against his former team that he has bad blood with and Mason Foster is terrible in coverage against tight ends...I wouldn't say Winslow is back being a viable fantasy option just yet.

He had a good pre-season as well and seems to be a main target in their game plan

I want to complain about the fact that return yards are worth points in a league. It makes no sense, its 2013..... the majority of kicks are touched back so you're giving away points for a defense being lit up. So stupid.

Joique Bell have any flex value going forward? He had a good opening week game.. he's available on the wire.

It has come to my attention that return yards are worth points in this league. I didn't notice this until I looked at the Texans D last night and even though they had given up 28 points by the third quarter they didn't lose any points but rather gained points. They had two sacks but also this is due to the fact that defenses are earning points for return yards. I feel that it makes no sense to have these settings for two reasons.

One kicks are taken out of the end zone less than ever before due to changes in the rules regarding kick returns. It is essentially a dice roll for who will run a kick out and who will not. Second, this method of scoring rewards defenses that are playing poorly. Because the Houston D was being scored on so much they were getting more opportunities to run kicks back which was feeding them points that negated the fantasy points they were supposed To lose due to being scored on so much. For comparison the Houston D scored more than the Titans D in the league this week even though the titans D gave up far less points.
That is my proposal to these idiots. I'm gonna ask that defenses be changed back to standard scoring

Joique Bell have any flex value going forward? He had a good opening week game.. he's available on the wire.

Yes grab him. Not too sure about flex status though but the talent is there especially if Reggie doesn't stay healthy the whole season.

What are your other options? I hate having to rely on vultures for things. If you have no other viable options it's a great pickup

ATTENTION ALL BRADY AND AMENDOLA OWNERS

Amendola is doubtful for Thursday.

So now Brady's options are Dudfeld, Thompkins, and Edelman.

Edelman is now a MUST pickup for this week if Amendola is out. 

Back
Top Bottom