OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Looking ahead to all the byes next week and need to pick up a qb to replace luck.

Im thinking of picking up palmer.

Not sure of who to drop to pick him up. Holmes, mason, san diego or miamis defense.

Damn Ingram playing banged up right now. I hope he doesn't cause anymore damage, I need this dude for the stretch run with Freddy Jax out right now.

I'm 7-1 but I got KB and Olsen in there tonight. :smh:

And luck is on a bye next week and I missed out on Palmer. :smh:

I'm sayin' :smh:

Looking ahead to all the byes next week and need to pick up a qb to replace luck.

Im thinking of picking up palmer.

Not sure of who to drop to pick him up. Holmes, mason, san diego or miamis defense.

I'd drop Mason or Miami.

What defense to pick up? My opponent pick up the bengals defense.. Chiefs defense isn't available..

We can't help you if we don't know what defenses are available

Should I trade ingram after this week for Steve smith?

Who are your WR's and RB? I wouldn't do it unless I was desperate.

That's the problem with him. The upside is there, but the consistency isn't yet. I expect him to be better next year or down the stretch.

Is what Ingram doing at all sustainable? He's not getting touches like this with the other backs healthy.

i had Benjiman and Stewart

opponent had Brees, Ingram, and Colston

why is Cam Newton such a bum? like seriously.....

why isn't Stewart getting more touches? He's obviously much better than DeAngelo

**** is just frustrating, now im gonna have this **** on my mind for the next two days. Damn i hate when i have guys playing on a Thursday and play like ****

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom