OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm leaning the same way but I have also been feeling all summer that Allen will have a bounce back year. He is in shape and focused (P. Rivers mentioned this specifically)

Watched him in his two games so far, nothing jumps out. He's been getting open, though he dropped a big pass in game 2

I like Allen too. He's a local kid from my area, but still.. Aaron's proven that his number 2 guy is still a top 10 wr... if you can get in on Adams, go for it.. if you have already drafted and have both on your roster, i'd be confident enough to trade allen and try to upgrade elswhere..

There are no true locks in fantasy, but Davante Adams is Darn near a lock for a top 15-20 WR now with jordy gone.. Keenan Allen is a mystery..... Adams all day..

He isn't a lock

We are going off a couple of ok regular season games and 1 career game vs Dallas

I rather have Allen in a bounce back year

I remember last year in training camp there were a lot of people raving about Jeff Janis. Wonder what role he'll have going forward.

For those that have been avoiding Sanders because of the Broncos new "run-first offense"....don't. I have a buddy that's from Denver, huge Broncos fan, that was at our draft the other night and had been to a bunch of the Broncos practices this training camp. Told me when Sanders has been out there practicing Peyton has been throwing to him damn near every time he drops back, and they want him, not Demaryius, as the #1 in targets. Peyton apparently wasn't happy with Demaryius holding out.

I think your friend was smoking on the sidelines. Lol Sanders will be a valuable receiver but the dt is the man

people been raving about him this training camp too
I been reading more negative reports

According to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, WR Jeff Janis "hasn't made the performance jump the Packers hoped he would" in his second NFL training camp.

The Journal-Sentinel echoes a recent Packer Report story, explaining that Janis "hasn't been able to sustain his momentum" after a big OTA season. "With Jeff, it's the consistency," said WRs coach Alex Van Pelt. Beat writer Bob McGinn says Janis lacks the hip fluidity of Jordy Nelson and "at times, he looks to be a straight-line speed receiver," a feeling seconded by Van Pelt. In addition to Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Davante Adams, McGinn says practice-squad type Myles White and third-round pick Ty Montgomery "have outperformed Janis." Janis has also "dropped more than his fair share of passes." Be sure to send the link below into Davis Mattek's Twitter mentions. Aug 13 - 1:22 AM

Last edited:

people been raving about him this training camp too
I been reading more negative reports

According to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, WR Jeff Janis "hasn't made the performance jump the Packers hoped he would" in his second NFL training camp.

The Journal-Sentinel echoes a recent Packer Report story, explaining that Janis "hasn't been able to sustain his momentum" after a big OTA season. "With Jeff, it's the consistency," said WRs coach Alex Van Pelt. Beat writer Bob McGinn says Janis lacks the hip fluidity of Jordy Nelson and "at times, he looks to be a straight-line speed receiver," a feeling seconded by Van Pelt. In addition to Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Davante Adams, McGinn says practice-squad type Myles White and third-round pick Ty Montgomery "have outperformed Janis." Janis has also "dropped more than his fair share of passes." Be sure to send the link below into Davis Mattek's Twitter mentions. Aug 13 - 1:22 AM

damn, thats more recent than the last time i read on him

Date for NT Deep League Draft set?
16 team on espn ? 

nerd.gif

Someone in my league just dropped Gio Bernard..

I have Randall Cobb, AJ Green, Nelson Agholor, Charles Johnson, Martavis Bryant..

RBS

Jamaal Charles, Andre Ellington, Joseph Randall, Melvin Gordon, Arian Foster..

Is Gio Worth Rostering? this is NON ppr..

Last edited:
Someone in my league just dropped Gio Bernard..

I have Randall Cobb, AJ Green, Nelson Agholor, Charles Johnson, Martavis Bryant..

RBS

Jamaal Charles, Andre Ellington, Joseph Randall, Melvin Gordon, Arian Foster..

Is Gio Worth Rostering? this is NON ppr..
Not if you have to drop one of those players 

All of your current players have good potential 

Alf keeps falling to me in the 4th with my mocks.

I am up in the air about how I feel about him this year. 

Thoughts?

i will never draft Keenan Allen for as long as hes in the league and im doing fantasy.

i just had to come in here and say that while i continue to read through the posts i missed. 

also...to strum up some good conversation.

what are your guys unwritten draft rules?

like mine are

-dont draft keenan allen

-never draft a Jet or Raider

-never fall in love with a pick you had last year

don't let bye weeks stop you from drafting a player

everyone has to deal with em, might as well take an L one week & be at full strength every other week

also...to strum up some good conversation.

what are your guys unwritten draft rules?

like mine are

-dont draft keenan allen

-never draft a Jet or Raider

-never fall in love with a pick you had last year
never draft a Raider or Cowboy

I pay absolutely no attention whatsoever to bye weeks when drafting. Other than that I don't really have any unwritten rules that I live by :lol:.

I pay absolutely no attention whatsoever to bye weeks when drafting. Other than that I don't really have any unwritten rules that I live by :lol:.
i just try and avoid having 2 starters at the same position with the same bye week. i.e. my RB 1 and RB 2 off the same week.

Last edited:
In a league where we keep 4.  12 team PPR league.  My 3 for sure keepers are Leveon Bell, Jeremy Hill and Jimmy Graham.  Would you guys keep Sammy Watkins or Drew Brees as my 4th keeper?

So bummed....my 4th keeper was supposed to be Jordy. 
frown.gif

Thanks in advance guys.

I'm in big trouble at RB position... What RB's would you give up Antonio Brown for straight up in a 1pt PPR league?

Back
Top Bottom