OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Addict4Sneakers"]Batum said something like "they were flopping all game so I wanted to really hit someone for once"[/quote]I mean, I get the frustration. I think flopping has helped ruin the game.

But that's not the way, Batum. :lol: :smh:

Late pass: 

those teams weren't great (honestly few teams get the 'great' label when they don't win it all), but I do remember analysts saying "this team was put together to help Lebron win a title for Cleveland" after they ran through the regular season that second time. Once they lost, 'he didn't have enough help." **** was hilarious but you couldnt even be mad at them saying it. 

Where is that Klaw dude? Didn't see any reports of someone jumping off the AT&T Center so I figured he'd be here. Lot of ball left to play; Spurs are fine. Picked the Clippers to win that series though. 

Originally Posted by TEKtheMAESTRO  
Originally Posted by CashBanks  
"I've realized I don't have a leg to stand on so let's stop talking about it."
u ride lebron not the team hes on. arguing with "fans" like you never goes anywhere.
Same person that said "arguments with fans like you go nowhere" said this:
Originally Posted by TEKtheMAESTRO  
my hatred for lebron and his slurpers make it so i cant cheer him on. guilty by association 
mean.gif
 i hope lebron never wins another ring just so i can see the nba crumble around him and hear the excuses his fans make up. im CERTAIN that kyrie will go under the bus if lebron loses twice in a row. CERTAIN
Difference between a die-hard critic & a die-hard fan?

Just the team they play for; same person, different teams.

Arguments with either are non-productive; arguments between the two go nowhere.

Happens constantly in sports.
laugh.gif
Well damn. 

Was scrolling quickly and read that "Lebron is hiding Kyrie's flaws." Didn't read the entire post so maybe there was a 'ha ha i'm just joking in there somewhere.' If not, .............
repped but they could've gotten some better fan gear in there. never seen worse jerseys than that bs adidas makes right here. 

Not buying it

So much for that being a tight series.

I felt like Houston would win in 6 games anyway.

still hoping Monta and Dirk can put together 2 wins

Wow. Rilley on the uncertainty of building last summer not knowing about LeBron, "No more smiling faces with hidden agendas."
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat)

April 20, 2015

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

always respected riles
reminds me when riley tried to shame lebron into staying after the heat lost the championship - that press conference he held. some real cutting words he put out there placing the pressure on lebron to not leave. i don't know, riley's done his thing, but he's too much of a suit for me to admire. like a used car salesman - slippery type dude. this time he got caught on the losing end when lebron left so he's still sore and talking about it

Last edited:
Harden hasn't gone off against the Mavs the past few games which is surprising, it's all the role players that are killing us, and **** like this:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom