Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: did someone just compare Jimmy to Shumpert? #NTComparisons

But Jimmy is an iso player who needs the ball in his hands. I see him hurting the team chemistry more than anything. I like PG13, I like Hayward, I don't like Jimmy and his drama.

This.

Ball movement is key to Celtics success.

We don't need a player like Derozan, we need a player like Durant

Wade have said that if Butler was to be traded, Wade wouldn't want to be on the Bulls. 

He went to the Bulls just because Jimmy recruited him.

Btw, I'll take Paul George over Butler as to whom the Celtic should get. 

lol that's just Wade saying he forgot how cold chiraq is and he wants to return to South Beach.

Last edited:
[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Who was a Vagabond Kings fan here? http://bit.ly/2llaJYj

Last edited:
C4vUOH2VUAAeAwa.jpg

Last edited:
The 2000 draft had 3 all stars. If Simmons ends up being a bust then the 2016 draft might go down as the worst of all time :smh: :x

Wrong. You don't get what I'm saying. I hear even to this day about how Shaq underachieved. @JJs07 mentioned this a few post back.

Saying Shaq underachieved being a 4 time champion and most dominant big ever but saying Howard didn't is a joke.

Being a guy with his strength, build and leaping ability but not eating offensively is a question of heart and want to. That's what Shaq means when he criticizes Howard. Man the hell up and do it on both ends. Playing defense is great but has never been enough to win on the teams he's played on. They needed him as the leader to be better then 15 PPG in the Finals against Pau. He couldn't because he doesn't have it in him.
None of this proves your belief that D12 isn't a HOF'er though? You're reaching man.

Last edited:
1. Can't you say that about ANYONE

2. WHY do you think he could have been MUCH better?

He had the raw athletics gifts that, if he could have refined, could have made him better. IMO anyway. I feel like he had the potential to be a real dominant center on both ends but he kinda soft lol

He had the raw athletics gifts that, if he could have refined, could have made him better. IMO anyway. I feel like he had the potential to be a real dominant center on both ends but he kinda soft lol

Again I say, why are we telling ourselves that raw athletic ability SHOULD/PROBABLY translate into a refined offensive skill-set?

How often, in the history of the game, has that happened for us to think Dwight SHOULD have done so?

Draymond Green: Knicks owner James Dolan using 'slave master mentality'

"You doing it for me, it's all good," Green said on his "Dray Day" podcast on Uninterrupted. "You doing it against me -- you speaking out against my organization -- it's not good anymore? That's a slave mentality. A slave master mentality. That's ridiculous.

"It was all fine and dandy when he was laying people out, taking fines and all this stuff for your organization. But now, all of a sudden, when he says something that he feels, it's a problem."

"When you look at what's going on now with the Melo situation in their organization and now how you do a legend in Charles Oakley, I don't know a free agent that would want to go there. I don't know someone who would really want to go there."
Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom