Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this proves your belief that D12 isn't a HOF'er though? You're reaching man.

Y'all can crown him for underachieving and being soft all you want. I'd bet you ANYTHING real HOF big men would agree with me. Shaq leading the charge.

I'm gonna need KING JAMES to face tougher competition, this is an insane stat! Talk about CAKE WALK to the finals!!!!

View media item 2334457

LeBron never went 73-9 in the East. Talk about cake walk.

Y'all can crown him for underachieving and being soft all you want. I'd bet you ANYTHING real HOF big men would agree with me. Shaq leading the charge.

NONE of that matters.

Doesn't matter what you, Shaq, or those old dudes say.

He WILL make the HOF.

Again, are you willing to bet some dollars on it or no?

I think people mean he could have been MUCH BETTER which is true
1. Can't you say that about ANYONE

2. WHY do you think he could have been MUCH better?

"Because he was supposed to :wow:"
0rq4mL.gif

NONE of that matters.

Doesn't matter what you, Shaq, or those old dudes say.

He WILL make the HOF.

Again, are you willing to bet some dollars on it or no?

Wrong again. The first thing I said was HE'D MAKE THE HALL OF FAME.

The pro basketball HOF is a joke. He's not a HOF TO ME.

Why is it so hard for folk to read a post in its entirety and process what's being discussed? The discussion never was if he'd make the actual HOF.

Last edited:
Anybody catch Pop Ball saying Lonzo is going to be better than Steph?

I'm all for bigging up your kids but dude has been wildin as of late.

All his kids got ugly *** broke jumpers

He shouldn't be bragging and making stupid comparisons IMO

Wrong again. The first thing I said was HE'D MAKE THE HALL OF FAME.

The pro basketball HOF is a joke. He's not a HOF TO ME.

Why is it so hard for folk to read a post in its entirety and process what's being discussed?
Make your own Hall of Fame then man.

One that has tougher restrictions on who they accept.

Until then. Dwight for HOF

Wrong. You don't get what I'm saying. I hear even to this day about how Shaq underachieved. @JJs07 mentioned this a few post back.

Saying Shaq underachieved being a 4 time champion and most dominant big ever but saying Howard didn't is a joke.

Is there anyone in here that has said Shaq underachieved but didn't say the same about Dwight?

If so, call that PERSON out

Make your own Hall of Fame then man.

One that has tougher restrictions on who they accept.

Until then. Dwight for HOF

I will. Howard never was or will be in Shaq, Kareem, Wilt, Russel, etc class. He doesn't deserve to stand with those players. Howard is the first big with all those accolades to never win a title. I can't think of one all time great big that's never won at least 1 championship and Howard plays in the worse era of bigs the league has ever seen.

Last edited:
I will. Howard never was or has been in Shaq, Kareem, Wilt, Russel, etc class. He doesn't deserve to stand with those players. Howard is the first big with all those accolades to never win a title. I can't think of one all time great big that's never won at least 1 championship.
He isn't in those dude's class. You are correct.

Which Big Men that have entered the League AFTER 2000 deserve to make the HOF in your opinion?

If it were a "real HOF."

Can someone kick knowledge to me, the league has an endorsement with Gatorade but Lebron has his own endorsement with Powerade. Can he not rip the label off of a Powerade drink and go with that like he rips off the labels off those Gatorades?

He isn't in those dude's class. You are correct.

Which Big Men that have entered the League AFTER 2000 deserve to make the HOF in your opinion?

If it were a "real HOF."

None. Dirk and Tim were in the league before 2000. Howard is in Yao & Pau category. A good player but not a HOF based off their NBA careers alone.

None. Dirk and Tim were in the league before 2000. Howard is in Yao & Pau category. A good player but not a HOF based off their NBA careers alone.
So just to be clear, Dwight, based on his NBA career thus far, isn't a HoF'er to you, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom