Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all do realize that Bogut is not the same Bogut y'all thinking of from GSW?

Dude is washed, if you watched him at all this year and think he can help a team trying to contend then idk.

His body is close to done.

Is it really true that Salah Mejri has played better than him? Because he sucks, and if Bogut has been worse, :x :x

sqCN46Yq

Five years. Five straight devastating season-ending injuries.

Once again, I don't understand how Silver and the league get mad at Hinkie for tanking so they get rid of him and hire the ******* Colangelo's who tank by trying to win.

Dude is washed, if you watched him at all this year and think he can help a team trying to contend then idk.

Rebound rate, DBPM, opponents fg% at the rim are virtually identical to last year's.

The only steep falloff is with his scoring and that can be attributed to the team he was on.

He can still contribute in limited mins.

Last edited:
Once again, I don't understand how Silver and the league get mad at Hinkie for tanking so they get rid of him and hire the ******* Colangelo's who tank by trying to win.

Hinkie took it to another level with the tanking but I think most of the league respects what he did. The only reason he doesn't have a job in the NBA is cause Philly put a non-compete clause that ends this year. The Okafor stuff probably pushed him over the edge.

Shaq is incredibly insecure considering his stature

VERY true. Some one his physical and social stature has no business wasting his time on Javale McGee. Makes you think what sort of insecurities is he dealing with. Especially when he took it towards physically threatening someone :lol:

Shaq's a big corn. He's bullying Javale, so of course Javale was going to finally react.

This is one of those situations where the message is lost because of the messenger. Shaq has been a **** his entire career.

This is exactly what I thought. Shaq has always seemed to be this bully in the NBA. He's def that ******* in a group that just picks on people because he's bigger than everyone else.

Toronto vs Boston tonight.

Should be good.

Should be great. Must see TV.

Jarrett Jack byke with the Pels on a 10 day

Pels are F'd without Casspi

Kings bout to make the playoffs without Boogie. Teeth gonna lead them to places Boogie only dreamed of

What happened to Jarret Jack? He had a hell of year with BK and seems to have fell off the edge of the universe since.

Haven't seen Bogut play at all this season. Has he been THAT bad? If so, there may be no use with Bogut in GS.

Hinkie took it to another level with the tanking but I think most of the league respects what he did. The only reason he doesn't have a job in the NBA is cause Philly put a non-compete clause that ends this year. The Okafor stuff probably pushed him over the edge.

It takes some serious moxie and patience to do what Hinkie did. I respect it. Foul how he can't be working for another team until the beginning of next season.

What Okafor stuff?

I haven't seen much of Bogut this year, but what is considered bad? Does it have more to do with where he's at? It seems like he's been worse offensively, which shouldn't be a concern. But, his defensive numbers look to still be on par with his Warrior years.

DBPM is consistent. DRTG is down. TRB% up. Block % down. I'm sure his offensive numbers have a lot more to do with the system as well. I don't think he just lost all of his skills :lol:

Last edited:
I haven't seen much of Bogut this year, but what is considered bad? Does it have more to do with where he's at? It seems like he's been worse offensively, which shouldn't be a concern. But, his defensive numbers look to still be on par with his Warrior years.

DBPM is consistent. DRTG is down. TRB% up. Block % down. I'm sure his offensive numbers have a lot more to do with the system as well. I don't think he just lost all of his skills :lol:

Idk, man. I'm always told Carlisle is the best coach in the history of the league so I'm surprised Bogut didn't put up 15-10 while leading them to a top 4 seed.

Daily reminder that Austin Rivers shooting over 40% on 3's this year at over 4 attempts per game and is shooting like 43% from 3 as a starter.

If Simmons is gonna be the primary ball handler, Monk has to be the pick
I may be in the minority, but Ben Simmons as a pg is a train wreck waiting to happen. I thought it was a joke at first, but that really was gonna be his position
laugh.gif

I haven't watched Bogut this year but from the news I seen about him I believe he was limited due to injury and was just plain ineffective. Dude is not the same player from the Dubs but is good option to have has a big at the end of your bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom