Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, shoeking said Durant was a better playmaker than LeBron last year. I don't trust his playmaking evaluations.
laugh.gif
Did he really say that? 

Man, shoeking said Durant was a better playmaker than LeBron last year. I don't trust his playmaking evaluations. :lol:

I believe the comment was that Durant was the greatest player he has ever seen :lol: Shoe is my guy tho.

Damn, you my dude and all but damn :lol:  

:lol: :smokin KD got the vision man. From what Eye saw KD was better at moving the ball than LBJ was but he was playing with another player who's usage was just as high as hiis so the numbers didn't reflect that to me.

Man, shoeking said Durant was a better playmaker than LeBron last year. I don't trust his playmaking evaluations. :lol:

I believe the comment was that Durant was the greatest player he has ever seen :lol: Shoe is my guy tho.

We're actually gonna be reading a lot of that if GSW does what they're supposed to do over the next few years & he racks up a few finals MVPs

Nevermind that he'd be the exact same player that he was in OKC :lol:

Up until now last year was peak playmaking for Durant though.

He's not bad by any means, still nowhere close to LeBron though, like not even in the same stratosphere.

Did he really say that? 

Yeah. :lol:

http://niketalk.com/t/654406/offici...rade-deadline-thursday/10560_20#post_26854350

Just to entertain this for a second...are there numbers/stats/vids/anything that back this up?

Just to entertain this for a second...are there numbers/stats/vids/anything that back this up?

Not that assist numbers are the be-all and end-all, but KD's career high in assists per 100 possessions is lower than LeBron's career low.

We're actually gonna be reading a lot of that if GSW does what they're supposed to do over the next few years & he racks up a few finals MVPs

Nevermind that he'd be the exact same player that he was in OKC :lol:

And it will be rightfully deserved, the only thing holding it back in OKC is him not getting over the hump of winning a ring.(and it's not like KD has shrunk in the playoffs)

KD is neck & neck with Lebron talent wise. So if he sees Lebron in the Finals the next few years & beats his team you better believe people are gonna start the rumblings and it will be a very interesting convo.

Ben isn't blowing people's minds because his shot is in progress

His playmaking without a jumper makes it even more impressive to me

Dryamond and Blake look better as playmakers now because they've established a jumper

Ben at this young age looked much more advanced than Blake and dray at the same age

Last edited:
Not that assist numbers are the be-all and end-all, but KD's career high in assists per 100 possessions is lower than LeBron's career low.
he's also played with Westbrook his whole career.

I think Lebron is the better playmaker tho.

Yeah I know, but even when Russ missed half the season, KD wasn't on that type of level as a playmaker. It's not a knock on KD, but I think there's a good amount of separation as playmakers between he and LeBron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom