Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up did i hear Kawhi worked out with Kobe all off season [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Rare photo of a training session

maxresdefault.jpg

bruce bowen was on bomani's show yesterday.. shhh was hilarious

was talking about when he first met kawhi.. how he asked him if he wanted to go out to grab a bite to eat, kawhi's response "ok"

so then he asked him if he any sort of preference about type of food, kawhi's response "nope"

Last edited:
Wolves are now favored :wow: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Yea because Parsons and TA are officially listed out for tonight :lol:

That means the Twolves should DEFINITELY win. :smokin

"We let Simmons come in and destroy us in the first half, and he continued it in the second half. No disrespect to him, but you can't let guys like that come off the bench and get 20," Green explained. "It's hard to win like that. I don't care where you're at."

All these quotables in that Warriors article. This is why its easy to hate this team.

Last edited:
Kawhi's per36 numbers for the year:

39 ppg, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 6 steals

Imagine he played 40 minutes? :wow:

I mean.. we're only favored one so it's no guarantee at all :lol:

What's wrong with Parsons why is that fool always injured but always getting maxed

What's wrong with Parsons why is that fool always injured but always getting maxed

I was just joking :lol:

But, we just not rushing Parsons back (he's not hurt). Considering he didn't play any preseason games and just started full contact a week and a half ago, I'm guessing they didn't want to rush him out. He rushed back last year and got hurt again. I'll rather him miss a few games early on to get himself fully prepared than rush him back and he's hurt for real.

Brent Barry is so smooth with the commentary Also Parsons is out cause?? I'd rather max out Barnes than him

Say what you want about Chandler but he gonna get that bag.

Son was a second round pick now has already made 140 million.

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Opening Night Congrats To A Friend For Winning Antidope Hates Christmas/5680_40#post_26797907Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone  

Coulda swore I heard him cuss at a ref, dead srs. Only a matter of time before he drops an album
[/thread]
Think I heard that too. He was looking for the and 1, can't remember if he cussed or he was just complaining. That pull-up midrange jumper is becoming lethal. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom