Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph is still averaging close to the same numbers as his first MVP just with lower, closer to most mortals percentages

Wait...
So we forgot that Lebron lost a 7 game series of 1-on-1 to Iggy???

Aw ok.
Next.

see, I can create dumb, asinine ******** too.

Wait, Weren't Lebrons avg way better than iggys were during that finals in 2015?
Weren't the Cavs up 2-1 against "the best team in the nba" that year with Love and Kyrie out?

Your statement is just dumb as they come, trying to hide the fact that CURRY wasnt the reason why they won.

But keep spinning things to help you sleep at night. We know you'll be doing it again come June. :rofl:
Im done with you. good day little boy.

Last edited:
John Wall has definitely improved, but I think the Wizards success is do more to having Beal healthy and Otto having a breakout year shooting wise (up 10% from 3pt range last season). The looks he gets are largely due to Wall, but you still gotta knock those shots down.

Beal and Otto were doing this when we were 7-13. The difference is Wall got in shape. You gotta read local papers for this type of insight. The Wizards players agree.

Last edited:
man, I'm over here having to cape for steph when I am thoroughly upset with this dude bricking 3s in crunch time over the past two games. all those bricks are making me forget how he's been the key component on an offense that usually blows out other teams by 15 points. but those wins mean nothing to his resume. all that matters when i assess a player are his last two games. therefore, steph is trash. he can't shoot. he's trash.

so not having a Finals' MVP trophy is equated with being trash?

alright..next order of business?

Curry is trash this season Yes
Just like he was trash in the NBA finals in 2016. Yes

What kind of star of a team doesn't get the Finals MVP, in the nba finals, BOTH YEARS! lmaooo!

Man if steph cut down his stupid *** 3s he would continue playing at an MVP level.

Last edited:
man, I'm over here having to cape for steph when I am thoroughly upset with this dude bricking 3s in crunch time over the past two games. all those bricks are making me forget how he's been the key component on an offense that usually blows out other teams by 15 points. but those wins mean nothing to his resume. all that matters when i assess a player are his last two games. therefore, steph is trash. he can't shoot. he's trash.

That's not the case. It's more then shooting. He threw a behind the back pass out of bounds late in game 7. He came down went 1 on 5 and shot a 3 last night late in the 4th down. He has flaws and because he's such a great shooter people ignore them.

Wait i think a bunch of this nonsense went over my head with my last comment. Im not sure why i even chimed in.

Wait...
So we forgot that Lebron lost a 7 game series of 1-on-1 to Iggy???

Aw ok.
Next.

see, I can create dumb, asinine ******** too.

Wait, Weren't Lebrons avg way better than iggys were during that finals in 2015?
Weren't the Cavs up 2-1 against "the best team in the nba" that year with Love and Kyrie out?

Your statement is just dumb as they come, trying to hide the fact that CURRY wasnt the reason why they won.

But keep spinning things to help you sleep at night. We know you'll be doing it again come June. :rofl:
Im done with you. good day little boy.

alright big boy. i see you.

That's not the case. It's more then shooting. He threw a behind the back pass out of bounds late in game 7. He came down went 1 on 5 and shot a 3 last night late in the 4th down. He has flaws and because he's such a great shooter people ignore them.

This.

Dude is just a chucker. dudes ride him because he shoots bad shots and makes them. Nah he aint getting away with the BS any more. dude is spooked scared. Soft as cotton. Boy feelings hurt that he isn't the man of the team anymore. Thats his lame *** fault for helping them recruit nappy head boy.

What Jr. Smith, Shump, Kyrie, Bron did to that boy in the nba finals needs to always be commended. They punked that boy. made sure he never felt comfortable. they talked ish to him all up and down the court. Thats how you beat the Warriors you punk them. They are all soft. Even draymond.

Last edited:
This thread has a disease.

The regulars are it. Every single season someone is a problem. Myself, RyanJumpman, BayJumpman, ColdCity the Canadian homie who they ran off etc. People always complaining.

Same people could post the same way in the NFL thread and there's no issue because it's not that serious. In here if your not hive minded they want you gone. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Anywho, if the Pels lose again with Boogie back is this experiment already a failure? I know they're playing the Spurs, but still. Narratives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom