Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are always crying. Its the Same laker fans and Curry riders that are in this thread always talking the same thing every day. But when somebody reminds y'all who beat "The best team ever" Or that players>>>> Stephanie Curry y'all get butt hurt. Well let that hurt sit, because y'all are going to be mad for years to come dealing with those soft warriors team LOL
:rofl:

Curry is far from trash but this is a great question

For one....the ***** LOST a finals....so clearly, he wouldn't get a finals MVP :lol:.

You can't watch the 15 Finals and say Curry wasn't "deserving" that year. A narrative was built after a bad 2 games...Iggy played better than expected on offense... .(and did a great job on LeBron), and was awarded a finals MVP.

Tim Duncan could've EASILY been the finals MVP in '07 and '14.....and he Clearly LED those Spurs teams to those rings in both of those years.

Youre a Spurs fan. You are better than this. You understand team ball. Im disappointed that you'd let your dislike for a player cloud your judgement :smh:

no max salary in the NBA would make things very interesting

Adam Silver calls the idea of no max salary "intriguing" but notes imbalance and jealousy as reasons NBPA hasn't pushed harder to remove it.

Silver felt that NBA stars didn't push hard for no max because they feel responsibility to the community of all players

That's not the case. It's more then shooting. He threw a behind the back pass out of bounds late in game 7. He came down went 1 on 5 and shot a 3 last night late in the 4th down. He has flaws and because he's such a great shooter people ignore them.

This.

Dude is just a chucker. dudes ride him because he shoots bad shots and makes them. Nah he aint getting away with the BS any more. dude is spooked scared. Soft as cotton. Boy feelings hurt that he isn't the man of the team anymore. Thats his lame *** fault for helping them recruit nappy head boy.

What Jr. Smith, Shump, Kyrie, Bron did to that boy in the nba finals needs to always be commended. They punked that boy. made sure he never felt comfortable. they talked ish to him all up and down the court. Thats how you beat the Warriors you punk them. They are all soft. Even draymond.

View media item 2354821

Curry is far from trash but this is a great question

For one....the ***** LOST a finals....so clearly, he wouldn't get a finals MVP :lol:.

You can't watch the 15 Finals and say Curry wasn't "deserving" that year. A narrative was built after a bad 2 games...Iggy played better than expected on offense... .(and did a great job on LeBron), and was awarded a finals MVP.

Tim Duncan could've EASILY been the finals MVP in '07 and '14.....and he Clearly LED those Spurs teams to those rings in both of those years.

Youre a Spurs fan. You are better than this. You understand team ball. Im disappointed that you'd let your dislike for a player cloud your judgement :smh:

Wavy, you're too smart fam. Don't bother responding with intellect or fact.

Hmmmm..
Yet if the warriors would have won Curry STILL wouldn't have won that Finals MVP.
Thats what i was saying.
You know what i meant, just play the blind eye like you do the 3-1 jokes.:lol:

Constantly defending curry does not equal fact

Curry was back to back MVP with the 2nd one being unanimous. He didn't win finals MVP in the first finals and he wouldn't have won finals MVP in the 2nd. Other superstars would've got crucified for that, especially "the best player in the league"

Last edited:
Man we just gotta wait until the playoffs. Same people calling PG Black Gordon Hayward gonna put respek on his name when Utah gets bounced first round and PG kills in the playoffs like he always does
y'all got robbed vs toronto last year :smh:
pg was the best player in the playoffs before he got eliminated

Giannis would get 500 million after his current deal is done. :lol:

KAT too.

I'd love no cap personally just to see outrageous the numbers would get.

It definitely would suck for the mid to lower tier players though.

Constantly defending curry does not equal fact

Curry was back to back MVP with the 2nd one being unanimous. In both finals he wouldn't have won finals MVP. Other superstar would've got crucified for that.

Hell yeah. :lol:

Let Wade get those MVP's for the Heat... Or Pau Gasol get those MVP's for the Lakers...

This thread has a disease.

That's not the case. It's more then shooting. He threw a behind the back pass out of bounds late in game 7. He came down went 1 on 5 and shot a 3 last night late in the 4th down. He has flaws and because he's such a great shooter people ignore them.

This.

Dude is just a chucker. dudes ride him because he shoots bad shots and makes them. Nah he aint getting away with the BS any more. dude is spooked scared. Soft as cotton. Boy feelings hurt that he isn't the man of the team anymore. Thats his lame *** fault for helping them recruit nappy head boy.

What Jr. Smith, Shump, Kyrie, Bron did to that boy in the nba finals needs to always be commended. They punked that boy. made sure he never felt comfortable. they talked ish to him all up and down the court. Thats how you beat the Warriors you punk them. They are all soft. Even draymond.

In an unprecedented moment in scientific history, think I might've located patients Zero(A) and Zero(B)

Last edited:
Man we just gotta wait until the playoffs. Same people calling PG Black Gordon Hayward gonna put respek on his name when Utah gets bounced first round and PG kills in the playoffs like he always does
you can also say that the initial reason for the warriors emergence in 2015 was because of kerr and klay+dray taking huge leaps....
(I don't think Wall is better)

Let Wade get those MVP's for the Heat... Or Pau Gasol get those MVP's for the Lakers...

Exactly.
But because this was the guy who was supposed to take over Brons crown people here on NIketalk let it slide. Nah aint no sliding, and they will keep remembering what happen.

Let that man Bron talk all that ish to him after he blocked his shot, and all he could do was turn his scrawny self around and swing his arms, looking like a soft ****
I swear i wish i was on nike talk that time that happen just to see the responses on here. lmao

Last edited:

LAST thing I say regarding this topic....since you ***** really wanna pull THAT card.

2011.....if the heat don't choke away that 2-1 Lead with himecourt advantage to the Dallas Mavericks....guess who would've been in 2 Finals WITHOUT a finals MVP....

You guessed it. LeBron

2007: Tony Parker won the finals MVP.....Tim Duncan could've gotten that. He LED the team....and was the clear best player.

2014: Kawhi Leonard got the Finals MVP. Guess who LED that Spurs team? The 38 year old Tim Duncan who was first team all NBA...played elite defense, and as the Spurs 2nd leading scorer and defensive anchor for the ENTIRE playoff run.

But y'all refuse to admit Stephs 15 Finals was actually good despite every bit of actual fact **** throw at you.

Y'all got it though man :lol:

Giannis would get 500 million after his current deal is done. :lol:

KAT too.

I'd love no cap personally just to see outrageous the numbers would get.

It definitely would suck for the mid to lower tier players though.

im not sure mid tier players would suffer. i think teams would come up with varying approaches on how to fill out a roster. i think a lot of these awful contracts like turner, noah, deng etc.. would go away because teams could use that money to pay a guy like klay thompson 40 mil a year.

the new cba kinda sucks forcing players to leave 50 mil on the table if they want to leave their current team

Anywho, if the Pels lose again with Boogie back is this experiment already a failure? I know they're playing the Spurs, but still. Narratives.
I mean they were like what? 8 games under .500 when they acquired him? Basing the experiment off 3-4 games is OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom