Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure mid tier players would suffer. i think teams would come up with varying approaches on how to fill out a roster. i think a lot of these awful contracts like turner, noah, deng etc.. would go away because teams could use that money to pay a guy like klay thompson 40 mil a year.

the new cba kinda sucks forcing players to leave 50 mil on the table if they want to leave their current team

It definitely sucks but it also puts a price on anybody that wants to form a super team.

y'all want every superstar to get unfairly scrutinized like Bron did/does but it isn't gonna happen lol
Bron is held to extremely high standards ironically just so those people can clown on him
no point in even engaging with people like that cause you aren't gonna change their views

Exactly.
But because this was the guy who was supposed to take over Brons crown people here on NIketalk let it slide. Nah aint no sliding, and they will keep remembering what happen.

Let that man Bron talk all that ish to him after he blocked his shot, and all he could do was turn his scrawny self around and swing his arms, looking like a soft ****
I swear i wish i was on nike talk that time that happen just to see the responses on here. lmao

LAST thing I say regarding this topic....since you ***** really wanna pull THAT card.

2011.....if the heat don't choke away that 2-1 Lead with himecourt advantage to the Dallas Mavericks....guess who would've been in 2 Finals WITHOUT a finals MVP....

You guessed it. LeBron

2007: Tony Parker won the finals MVP.....Tim Duncan could've gotten that. He LED the team....and was the clear best player.

2014: Kawhi Leonard got the Finals MVP. Guess who LED that Spurs team? The 38 year old Tim Duncan who was first team all NBA...played elite defense, and as the Spurs 2nd leading scorer and defensive anchor for the ENTIRE playoff run.

But y'all refuse to admit Stephs 15 Finals was actually good despite every bit of actual fact **** throw at you.

Y'all got it though man :lol:

Guess what... NONE OF THOSE THINGS HAPPEN!!

Wade did not get Finals MVP in 2011 (even tho yes i do agree if they would have won he would have got it...but they DIDNT"
2014 Spurs are a system team we all know this, so ANY ONE on that team can get finals MVP, no one there is really a SUPER STAR (i don't consider duncan a super star, but a star yes)

Curry was getting WORKED in the 2015 finals, no matter what he did after getting worked he STILL did not get finals MVP,

So no, even with your FACTS as you say, nothing you said is legit. so let it go.
He wouldn't have got finals MVP in any nba finals he participated in, and he was supposed to be 2nd to Jordan. lmaoo Y'all hyped that lame to high heaven, and he got brought right back down by Bron. lMAO

We know we got it, you dont have to tell us.

Last edited:
CP3. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop it 5, the new CBA definitely makes things more competitive.

He plays with another Superstar, a "Star" and some great complementary pieces, stop complaining b.

Guess what... NONE OF THOSE THINGS HAPPEN!!

Wade did not get Finals MVP in 2011 (even tho yes i do agree if they would have won he would have got it...but they DIDNT"
2014 Spurs are a system team we all know this, so ANY ONE on that team can get finals MVP, no one there is really a SUPER STAR (i don't consider duncan a super star, but a star yes)

Curry was getting WORKED in the 2015 finals, no matter what he did after getting worked he STILL did not get finals MVP,

So no, even with your FACTS as you say, nothing you said is legit. so let it go.
He wouldn't have got finals MVP in any nba finals he participated in, and he was supposed to be 2nd to Jordan. lmaoo Y'all hyped that lame to high heaven, and he got brought right back down by Bron. lMAO
Lavar Ball, is that you?

there have always been super teams in the nba lol
why is it a problem that the players are doing and not the gm's though?

****** gotta chill in here until the playoffs my lord the statements made in here 
sick.gif

sick.gif

No max salary in theory could create more parity. If you commit 50-70 million a year for Steph, there's no room in a salary cap for KD as well. Same with Bron. I think it'd be good for the league.

CP3. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop it 5, the new CBA definitely makes things more competitive.

He plays with another Superstar, a "Star" and some great complementary pieces, stop complaining b.

CP3 was getting sonned by Steph before KD got there and the warriors were 100% organically built.

CP3 hasn't been the same since Steph made him break dance

warriors were not 100% organically built
bogut was traded there
iggy signed there
livingston signed there

Hell yeah. :lol:

Let Wade get those MVP's for the Heat... Or Pau Gasol get those MVP's for the Lakers...

LAST thing I say regarding this topic....since you ***** really wanna pull THAT card.

2011.....if the heat don't choke away that 2-1 Lead with himecourt advantage to the Dallas Mavericks....guess who would've been in 2 Finals WITHOUT a finals MVP....

You guessed it. LeBron

2007: Tony Parker won the finals MVP.....Tim Duncan could've gotten that. He LED the team....and was the clear best player.

2014: Kawhi Leonard got the Finals MVP. Guess who LED that Spurs team? The 38 year old Tim Duncan who was first team all NBA...played elite defense, and as the Spurs 2nd leading scorer and defensive anchor for the ENTIRE playoff run.

But y'all refuse to admit Stephs 15 Finals was actually good despite every bit of actual fact **** throw at you.

Y'all got it though man :lol:

That doesn't address the point though. :lol:

But if the Heat did beat Dallas Lebron probably woulda got the MVP cuz for them to win he would've had to play great.

But bacl to the point...

We know got damn well if Lebron didn't win those MVP's or if Kobe didn't win those MVP's people would kill them. That ain't even a question. Steph was a babied superstar and still kinda is.

Last edited:
You see what you said?
Who the hell comes from back to back MVP in the regular season and has a bad "season" the next year?

Curry is trash. The dude is and always will be a chucker who's circus shot 3s just happened to find a away into the basket.
When someone plays defense on him, none of that happens. which is what has been going on since the NBA finals. Nobody is letting his fraud *** get that weak ish going ever again. They know how to play him. Now he is an average player.

There is a reason he didnt win Finals MVP in 2015. They didnt win because of him.

Your bias dislike for Curry has collude your image and reception of Curry. Nothing you said is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom