Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Nash/Kidd were 6'4 and 6'3.

Kidd kept his athleticism for a long while as well, Nash was the second best shooter in history arguably.

CP3 will be fine as he declines because he's a basketball genius and his shooting seemingly gets better every year, I'm just saying Russ next 5-7 years > CP3.

This was actually the perfect answer from rose. What consent is varies by definition, for each city, state, etc. 

Exactly. It was a legal tactic suggested by his lawyers. Shows how irresponsible the media is to report it as anything besides that. Plaintiff's team knew exactly what they were doing when they leaked that.

Rose is a weirdo for wanting a girl who was obviously more than just a jump off to have sex with all his homies.

Like, who does that?

Your mans can't get their own women?

**** is gross.

personally, i've always found group sex involving one woman and multiple guys to be a bit weird and kind of a sus. I have a one pipe in the room policy and that's mine.

seeing the text messages of how he was pressuring her to do it was very strange.

from my personal experience orgies are cool, but rose seem so desperate for that to jump off.

Last edited:
I wanna see how Russ's assist play out this year.

I think he'll get a bunch of them, but the quality of those assist may end up being meaningless due to lack of team success.

Last year he led the league in ast leading directly to points (IIRC), in essence almost all his assist came from him trying to get one instead of making a pass to move the offense along. Also, most of his assist combos were to Durant and Ibaka over the past couple of years.

I think he still puts up gaudy numbers, but they'll be much harder to come by now. 

I wanna see how Russ's assist play out this year.

I think he'll get a bunch of them, but the quality of those assist may end up being meaningless due to lack of team success.

Last year he led the league in ast leading directly to points (IIRC), in essence almost all his assist came from him trying to get one instead of making a pass to move the offense along. Also, most of his assist combos were to Durant and Ibaka over the past couple of years.

I think he still puts up gaudy numbers, but they'll be much harder to come by now. 

weren't those once nicknamed Iverson-typed assists lol?

I feel like he's 5 years away from being 5 years away. Srsly dude's not ready and not as talented as some thought he was.

I feel the same way honestly and I've always said that. He doesn't look anywhere near ready to be able to handle the NBA right now. He's going to get pushed around and turned the ball over at a crazy rate. They basically picked two guys that play the same position in the top 8 picks and the later picked one that only played one year of college is somehow the more NBA ready guy...

Dario has looked amazing. He seriously might already be the Sixers best overall player. He's going to have a great rookie year.

Somebody on reddit called KD Slimothy McVeigh today. I gotta take a break from the internet :smh:

Yo what the **** is the nba's problem. Dubs game not televised, radio only. What is this the olden days?This makes no sense

Sarics hustle and Joel's comedy combined with their talents will make them immediate fan favourites in Philly.

It's crazy the sixers lost their #1 pick but still have two ROY candidates

Embiid would be my pick for ROY but he won't get the minutes.

Saric looking good now though.

Man both them dudes look really good

It's a damn shame Simmons is on the shelf

They also have nice pieces around too.. honestly hinkie saved Philly

Last edited:
CisuPz4XIAATtor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom