Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed his entire rookie season.

Year 2 had arguably the best statistical rookie season since Bron/Reke & played all 82. Very impressive.

Year 3, plays all the reg season games, but sprained his knee in the playoffs & looked like a shell of himself. Limped past MEM, got swept by SAS.

Year 4, played 80 games, but severely hurt his ankle in the Grizz series & was a complete shell of himself. Couldn't get past MEM this time.

Year 5, his best season start to finish. Played 80 games, didn't get hurt in the playoffs. Might've eliminated OKC if Paul hadn't choked in G5.

Year 6, missed nearly 20 games in the reg season. Houston finishes ahead of them in the standings. Which is important because even though they went up 3-1 in the series, 2 of the last 3 games are in Houston.

And then of course this past season where he partially tore his quad, missed three months, & couldn't finish the season.

So 5/7 seasons he's either missed time due to injuries, looked like a shell of himself because of them, or both.

Amazing talent, but yes, he's fragile.

Well said, my man.

CuGvithWEAArlIs.jpg

I'ma have to agree with Dwayne. People still are holding onto the 90's regardless if LeBron passes Jordan in every statistical category. He just won't. Also him going to Miami, kinda' muted that talk.

personally, i've always found group sex involving one woman and multiple guys to be a bit weird and kind of a sus. I have a one pipe in the room policy and that's mine. 

seeing the text messages of how he was pressuring her to do it was very strange.

You neva' ran trains in high school and or college? You missed out, G. These women be outchea', FOR REAL! :lol: :smh:

Is it just me, or does this feel like one of those weird 2K trades you would do then ask yourself what were you thinking.

Last edited:
Bulls roster look like the Suicide Squad.

I don't see that team working at all.

Mudiay vs Russell tomorrow 
pimp.gif

Russell "only gets his in garbage time" while somehow Mudiay's stats are achieved in non garbage time. That NT logic

It's always fun when these two are in the mix 
pimp.gif

Oh, and Julius Randle may lose all his minutes to Nance 
nerd.gif

Saw this on RealGM:

Defensive Rankings of Thibs coached teams since 1996:

Bulls
2014-15: 11th
2013-14: 2nd
2012-13: 6th
2011-12: 1st
2010-11: 1st

Celtics
2009-10: 5th
2008-09: 2nd
2007-08: 1st

Rockets
2006-07: 3rd
2005-06: 8th
2004-05: 4th
2003-04: 5th

Knicks
2002-03: 22nd
2001-02: 18th
2000-01: 3rd
1999-00: 5th
1998-99: 4th
1997-98: 4th
1996-97: 2nd

16/19 squads top 10 :x
14/19 top 5

Mudiay vs Russell tomorrow :pimp:

Russell "only gets his in garbage time" while somehow Mudiay's stats are achieved in non garbage time. That NT logic

It's always fun when these two are in the mix :pimp:

Oh, and Julius Randle may lose all his minutes to Nance :nerd:
He should. Dude is a turnover Machine

Mudiay vs Russell tomorrow :pimp:

It's always fun when these two are in the mix :pimp:

Oh, and Julius Randle may lose all his minutes to Nance :nerd:
I think I'm going to this game. Pre season is cheap as hell. F it. I hope Walton leaves in Ingram for the whole game.

The hype about this Sixers team is starting to remind me the hype these dudes got at one point:

You had some delusional kids seriously thinking they would be a dynasty 5 years down the stretch. The only difference is that at least Brand and Odom were legit, borderline all-star players when this picture was taken whereas every damn player on the Sixers has yet to prove themselves.

Last edited:
I don't think kids were delusional with the Clippers of then with Odom and Brand honestly and def didn't hear them saying they were gonna be a dynasty :lol:. Kids just enjoyed watching them play,they had potential, were young and their jerseys were :pimp:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom