Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
brand shmand, I'd still go crazy if I had to wear the same clotes everyday like the simpsons.

I remember reading that Bob Ross was miserable and hatwed the afro, but it was so recognizable and became his logo that he wasnt able to change it. He said he originally wore it as a joke and a last second hair style because his original doo didnt come out right and he was in a rush. Then he was stuck with a fro....for 30 yrs lmao.

Last edited:
People without beards seem fishy.

I don't trust them anyways. You can't break the law with them.

I shaved my beard last week and instantly regretted it :smh:

babyface gangsta tho 8)

I got the gene jackpot to do it all. But I typically walk around with the shaped up 5 oclock shadow like a real man. women go gaga

other than that, I'll do a full beard or a goatee. or when I'm on some other ****, the van dike joint; mustache and chin.

Last edited:
We have different definitions of what the word ran means.

Maybe if he left after 3 or 4 years. Cool. I could see where you were coming from.

But at what point is it

A. making a smart decision because it isn't working out

B. Running

I look at it like a relationship. Do you keep trying to fix what isn't working? Or do you realize things won't work oit and go on your own way?

funny you bring a relationship because if the man leaves if things arent working he all of a sudden abandoned his family or this and that. Like nah the relationship was just bad. I want bigger and I want better for myself. great analogy.

Although there is something about NT where everyone wants to be alpha lmao

Watch his defense on Wall out to 35 feet at about 58 seconds....

He's also 20/24 (83%) at the free throw line right now.

Last edited:
People without beards seem fishy.

I don't trust them anyways. You can't break the law with them.

I go with no facial hair most of the time and people have legitimately said this to me before :lol:

I got the gene jackpot to do it all. But I typically walk around with the shaped up 5 oclock shadow like a real man. women go gaga

other than that, I'll do a full beard or a goatee. or when I'm on some other ****, the van dike joint; mustache and chin.

I used to shave every day but I got busy with work and started shaving less frequently, I noticed I would get slightly more love from women when I had a few days of stumble..or at least it felt that way :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom