Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that pain breh. Other men mock you and women just dont understand 
mean.gif

The worst part is you HAVE to shave regularly because the little you can grow looks so bad you cant just leave it around.

pierce should be the last dude speaking  on being a competitor and forming squads.

. dude had to form a superteam to win a chip. boston big 3  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My friend just texted me this today. Even though Eff word Durant. This got me feeling some type of way.

mean.gif

The worst part is you HAVE to shave regularly because the little you can grow looks so bad you cant just leave it around.
Screw this entire hipster beard trend right now.

And yes, I most definitely can grow a beard. I just have no intentions of chopping down a forest anytime soon.

My friend just texted me this today. Even though Eff word Durant. This got me feeling some type of way.

View media item 2198405

View media item 2198408
it has you feeling what? that was damn near 5 years ago. dudes prolly dont even remember playing together anymore.

and they cried like some little ******* in the tunnel. Guess they thought they actually had a chance. Like the refs and sterny were gonna allow them to win a chip before bron.

Need a favor. Perimeter defense stats for (or sites where I can look at perimeter defense numbers of) Pippen and Jordan.

Pippen was the better perimeter defender, no?

Asking for a friend.

it has you feeling what? that was damn near 5 years ago. dudes prolly dont even remember playing together anymore.

and they cried like some little ******* in the tunnel. Guess they thought they actually had a chance. Like the refs and sterny were gonna allow them to win a chip before bron.
Just nostalgia.

Only one of them cried in the tunnel and we know who that was
laugh.gif

That's a horrible fit. If you already have LeBron and Wade, Rose's skillset is so redundant. Bosh was a lot more valuable to that group than Rose would've been.

Skip has been tolerable with Shannon spitting fire daily.

I'm sure he'll go off the deep end once the NBA season starts.

mean.gif

Screw this entire hipster beard trend right now.

And yes, I most definitely can grow a beard. I just have no intentions of chopping down a forest anytime soon.
Man I've wanted a beard since before I cut myself with my uncle's razor as a niño.

But my damn father and his genes had to ruin the dream for me 
mean.gif

This current beard trend is just making it worse for me 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom