Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

I like Max Kellerman I just don't know that he would mesh with Screamin' A. He's in a perfect spot with Marcellus Wiley on Sportsnation and their radio show in LA.

Can't wait til kellerman owns sas when they talk boxing. Sas thinks he knows everything about boxing but doesn't

Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire  6h6 hours ago
Bob Arum tells me he's booked Oct. 15 @MandalayBay for a possible @mannypacquiao return bout.
GB wants to do Canelita-Smith at Jerryworld. 

Last edited:
 Steve Kim ‏@steveucnlive  10h10 hours ago
Hearing December 3rd could be the date for Miguel Cotto's return.. #boxing
 BoxingScene.com ‏@boxingscene  7h7 hours ago
Roman Gonzalez Focused on Cuadras Next, For The Right Price http://dlvr.it/Lh468l  #boxing
 BoxingScene.com ‏@boxingscene  5h5 hours ago
Golovkin, Eubank Jr. Should Sign By This Weekend, Says Hearn http://dlvr.it/Lh5vq1  #boxing​
 Steve Kim ‏@steveucnlive  3h3 hours ago
So is JF Estrada facing Donnie Nietes on Sept 24th on a praise be to ALA Promotions card on Sept 24th at the StubHub? Or Choc U/C? #boxing

Srill cant believe canelo said GGG needs to prove himself first, then he back doors wit an announcement sayin hes gona fight some white dude named beefy smh

Margarito is fighting Canelo's brother in August. It's clear as day where they are going with this and I predicted this when Margarito announced his return.

Are Tejanos still rocking with Canelita like that?  If not, there are going to be a lot of empty seats at JerryWorld. 

They still mess sit the dude heavy down here. Its actual mexicans that arent rockin wit him like that anymore. At least right now.

Srill cant believe canelo said GGG needs to prove himself first, then he back doors wit an announcement sayin hes gona fight some white dude named beefy smh

:lol:

Canelo and Oscar giving exactly zero ***** about what everybody thinks right now

Ridiculous, really. Oscar let all those GBP stable fighters leave to go to Al Haymon and his excuse was that it doesn't matter to have those big name fighters if they don't fight each other. Yet here he is contradicting himself by not putting his biggest name fighter duke it out with another big name smh

I think folks are starting to have a change of heart on Canelo here in Texas.

I got friends here in Austin that were still with Canelo after the Khan fight that hate him now for vacating the belt and sidestepping again. Both Mexicans born in Texas and born in Mexico, but living in Texas.

I'm not mad at that, at least Saunders is a legit middleweight. Step up fight to get accustomed to the weight class.

Back
Top Bottom