Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Have the tickets for Walters vs. Lomachenko been released? If they are not too badly priced, I might go for my birthday.

Depending where he's at, he has a little over 30 minutes or an hour, I think he's on central time

Last edited:
Who schedules a suicide tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Homeboy ought to be dead by now.

You think he was upset at Tyson Fury for stealing his role as the biggest clown in boxing?

Danny's team told Spence that he needed to pay his dues first before they fought him. Lmao now they're fighting a guy he dismantled [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Errol Spence ‏@ErrolSpenceJr  5h5 hours ago
Danny say I have to pay my dues but he fighting somebody I knocked out already [emoji]128580[/emoji]
I cant wait until during negations when Angel will start running him mouth how "They ain't offering my son enough money, this is a mega fight!", and "Danny is a star!". 

This bum turned down 3-4M to fight Pac on PPV, what makes anyone think they are going to be realistic during negotiations?

Al needs to listen to his boy Floyd and start tightening up that budget.  

TMZ Sports ‏@TMZ_Sports  5h5 hours ago
Adrien Broner's Baby Mama -- HE'S OKAY ... After Suicide Scare
 Good news on the Adrien Broner front ... his fiancee says the boxer is okay ... despite some disturbing posts in which he hinted that he was going to take his own life. 

Arie Nicole -- aka Miss Louiebags -- went to Snapchat and posted a message moments ago that simply read, "Adrien is okay."

We also spoke with some of Broner's friends who say the boxer has been taking their calls and they're confident he's safe and in a better place now.

As we previously reported, Broner went to social media and posted a photo of a gun and suggested he was going to commit suicide. 

We're told Broner's friends are concerned for his long-term health and want him to get help. 

2:05 PM PT -- Law enforcement sources in Cincinnati tell us they've also made contact with Broner and confirmed he's ok. 

Back
Top Bottom