Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Man, now we got to deal with Adrien Broner for at least a little while til his next breakdown.

Last edited:
People were saying the same thing about Mayweather.

All this tells me is that, everyone is calling out Swift, just shows me that's he's the man right now.

Ain't nobody calling out anybody. Thurman, Crawford, Spence.... ect. All calling out Garcia. His team is doing the right thing.

Boxing is a business, which means business comes first!

The only decision that didn't make sense was turning down PAC fight!

If he loses, wouldn't affect him, he lost to one of the greatest ever. If he wins, that boosts his stardom.

People were saying the same thing about Mayweather.

All this tells me is that, everyone is calling out Swift, just shows me that's he's the man right now.

Ain't nobody calling out anybody. Thurman, Crawford, Spence.... ect. All calling out Garcia. His team is doing the right thing.

Boxing is a business, which means business comes first!

The only decision that didn't make sense was turning down PAC fight!

If he loses, wouldn't affect him, he lost to one of the greatest ever. If he wins, that boosts his stardom.

4OVLKQc.gif

Last edited:
Legit LOL at Garcia being the man, they just want his belt. You might be able to argue Thurman is upset he isn't the only ranked unibrow at welterweight, but that's about it.

He lost to Herrera and Peterson, the real boxers in his class know he can't keep his title if they fight him.

Everyone is literally calling out Garcia b/c he's the lesser of the champs at Welterweight. That's nothing to really be proud about. & yes, boxing is a business, but I'm not sure how you can convince me that fighting ?Samuel Vargas? is a business move bruh.

P.S. Stop bringing up Mayweather so much, it's getting weird. Garcia is nowhere near Mayweather. Don't forget, Mayweather had to fight De La Hoya before he was even in position to make the crazy amount of money he started to make in his late career.

Yall keep bringing up "real boxers" and "real boxing fans", like it or not it's a spectators sport.

They trying to build the fight, hype it up more, create more tension, build their resume first.

Y'all really think he scared of these guys? They professional boxers, I mean **** Danny already beat Crawford before too, why people think he scared of Crawford?

He's right guys, his life was at risk in the Salka fight. He deserves a couple of easy fights while he talks trash to the heavy hitters in his division.

Danny has a better resume than all them cats. :lol: And Thurman is currently one of my favorite fighters.

If you saw danny and floyd at the same time, you wouldnt know whos sack to lick first huh?

Last edited:
Yall keep bringing up "real boxers" and "real boxing fans", like it or not it's a spectators sport.

They trying to build the fight, hype it up more, create more tension, build their resume first.

Y'all really think he scared of these guys? They professional boxers, I mean **** Danny already beat Crawford before too, why people think he scared of Crawford?

Danny has a better resume than all them cats. :lol: And Thurman is currently one of my favorite fighters.

So then why is DSG continuing to "build" his resumé against a guy who was KO'd by a guy he told to build his resumé? I mean, he already has a bigger resumé right? So this would mean that this upcoming fight for DSG is completely unnecessary.

Ducking.

Back
Top Bottom